Yagyuu-chan

Sorry and Good bye

Just made a big mistake.

@MilkMan @WigglesWorth @CabGrassy @BlakeS @TheSadBandit @Lawlness_ @Spazzin @MooTheCow

Thanks for the fun. Also milk thank you for giving me a chance to become admin. But it seems im incapable for it and i just waste it. So good bye. See you soon

11 minutes ago, Yagyuu-chan said:

Just made a big mistake.

@MilkMan @WigglesWorth @CabGrassy @BlakeS @TheSadBandit @Lawlness_ @Spazzin @MooTheCow

Thanks for the fun. Also milk thank you for giving me a chance to become admin. But it seems im incapable for it and i just waste it. So good bye. See you soon

Bb issa joke. We all even agreed with lawlness that it's a learning process and you just gotta give it some time

Plus I have to tease my hentai ninja. It means I love you lol

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

is this a joke or not?
should I be crying or not?
this thing just asks questions no answers

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

2 hours ago, Yagyuu-chan said:

But it seems im incapable for it

Nooo you can't say that, you haven't even been trial for that long, give it some time trust me you'll get used to it, we had a talk you should know what I'm saying. Don't go bud :(

This has got to be one of my best darned posts ever because I refer to it a lot:

IT IS OKAY TO FAIL!  IT IS OKAY TO MAKE MISTAKES.

Everyone does it.  The staff here does it, I've done it... everyone does it.  It's just a gaming community; so: Don't let mistakes here boggle you down, and most of them can be mitigated or resolved anyways.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

4 hours ago, Lawlness_ said:

Nooo you can't say that, you haven't even been trial for that long, give it some time trust me you'll get used to it, we had a talk you should know what I'm saying. Don't go bud :(

I wont but its up to milkman. 

Also thank you so much for your advice.