HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

I would actually like to suggest that we establish an European servers based on the amount of European players that we have on the server. To ensure less persons has connection issues :-D

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Worgee

I would actually like to suggest that we establish an European servers based on the amount of European players that we have on the server. To ensure less persons has connection issues :-D

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Leks
7 minutes ago, Worgee said:

I have suggested this to @Roy, @Dano and @Shuruia that provided me with some strong arguments why that would not be possible, for now.

Those arguments (if I recall correctly) are the following:
•The US server rarely is full, therefore why would we need another server if this one is not being fully utilised?;

•Europe has a bigger linguistic variability, and GFL's servers being English-based, it would be a barrier hard to tresspass;

•Most Jailbreak servers have more success in US region;

Edit: maybe when GFL moves it's servers to OVH, perhaps that will be possible, being OVH a French company.

Edited by Leks

yeah.gif

3 hours ago, Leks said:

I have suggested this to @Roy, @Dano and @Shuruia that provided me with some strong arguments why that would not be possible, for now.

Those arguments (if I recall correctly) are the following:
•The US server rarely is full, therefore why would we need another server if this one is not being fully utilised?;

•Europe has a bigger linguistic variability, and GFL's servers being English-based, it would be a barrier hard to tresspass;

•Most Jailbreak servers have more success in US region;

Edit: maybe when GFL moves it's servers to OVH, perhaps that will be possible, being OVH a French company.

I understand their way of thinking yet I believe many europeans choose not to play on the US server since they know how bad the connection often is. And JB not being successful in Europe seems weird to me... their are so many JB servers in europe yet non as good as this server :-) And I actually believe more Europeans would play on and EU server rather than non english servers due to the huge amount of bullshit you have to deal with on non english servers, especially the danish ones... therefor i hope the managers and so on would reconsider the option of having an European server ::D:

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by bballallan
On 12/18/2016 at 4:00 PM, Worgee said:

I understand their way of thinking yet I believe many europeans choose not to play on the US server since they know how bad the connection often is. And JB not being successful in Europe seems weird to me... their are so many JB servers in europe yet non as good as this server :-) And I actually believe more Europeans would play on and EU server rather than non english servers due to the huge amount of bullshit you have to deal with on non english servers, especially the danish ones... therefor i hope the managers and so on would reconsider the option of having an European server ::D:

I actually agree with you Worgee due to the fact that the jb server is populated with so many Europeans, but at the same time do agree with the BOD's due to the fact the server is rarely full maybe 2 days of a week it actually hits max cap, EU, doesn't mean it doesn't have to be English based, most EU countries do speak English, maybe we would have to make more rules such as, ONLY WELL ENGLISH SPEAKERS can be warden and must speak English.

Overall,

I believe since a EU JB Server hasn't been done well yet, I think It can be done with so much improvement due to the success of the JB US, and could bring in more of the EU community.

Maybe the BOD's will reconsider when US JB becomes even more populated =)

PS: Sorry for the late reply @Worgee

Edited by bballallan

Posted  Edited by nocheat - Edit Reason: YGS 141 (yourgrammarsucks)

Yeah ,I'm very much liking the idea of an EU JB server opening up.

It doesn't have to be judged on the sole popularity of it's US counterpart ,though,most EU players probably don't even know about GFL and opening EU servers shouldn't focus as much to driving european players away from US server to EU, but new players from europe overall into the GFL community.

Who knows maybe it would do even better than the US one we already have.

Speaking from my experience i did not find any europe jb server that is on english only,servers in chech or polish and they don't speak english at all,so not a bad idea at all.

Edited by nocheat
YGS 141 (yourgrammarsucks)

Hey guys,

I think we have a big problem with the rules since players, members and admins doesn't know the rule describtion and therefore make change to the rules we already have. If someone actually sat down and read the rules like I've done, then you'll notice how many minor rule changes admins have made which is not in the set of rules. It is rather confusing that we have a whole bunch of non written rules for all the written rules and i think it is about time that we start adding the non written rules to the actual rules. 

-Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

There should be a feature where you place a bounty on a specific player. For example !bounty (Player name) (amount) = !bounty LegendaryFluff 100 (This system would be using GFL Credits.)

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

1 hour ago, LegendaryFluff said:

There should be a feature where you place a bounty on a specific player. For example !bounty (Player name) (amount) = !bounty LegendaryFluff 100 (This system would be using GFL Credits.)

Actually sounds pretty cool.

gflsig.png

Posted  Edited by Leks
3 minutes ago, Skittles said:

I think when you type !ct it asks you a few questions to make sure you know how to play as warden and regular guard.

That would take too long to implement and probably would cause more problems than solutions.

Although one solution to prevent randoms to join CT without knowing rules would be to make a tracker of how long players have been on the server and only allow them to join CT if they have, let's say 3 hours racked up.

Edited by Leks

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Skittles
1 minute ago, Leks said:

That would take too long to implement and probably would cause more problems than solutions.

Ya I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea but atleast I tried::D:

Edited by Skittles

lil skits ::D:

@Leks did comment this first on Skittles suggestion, but im re-posting so it may have a more possible chance of being seen. You should have to play a minimum of 3hours before allowed on the CT team. This would be to prevent any new players from joining CT team without expirence on JB Servers.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

EU Server... you'd think I will like it because I'm European, but i don't :(.

Honestly I don't really agree that we should start up an EU server, firstly this will split our community in 2, The Europeans and The Northern Americans. Which will decrease the total amount of players and decrease the intensity of every match, and I do love myself some intensity. It will also cost the GFL more money, instead with that money, we can develop jailbreak furthermore and make it more enjoyable. So the moral of today's story is... Don't get an EU server.

Get a gang plugin!

boto.jpg

Admin for CS:GO Jailbreak.

Member Acceptor for the GFL Community.

Teamspeak Global Admin.

Graphic Designer for the GFL Community.