Joshy

Collections?

What do you collect if anything, or have you come across interesting ones too?

I've seen some interesting collects and have come across more during my travels.  I've seen Apple products (including the very old stuff), Beanie Babies, Marilyn Monroe stuff, products related to M&M's, and even Pez dispensers.  I collect something I think a lot of other people might collected too...  mostly money.  I'm thrilled to visit so many places, and some friends are willing to share with me their country's stuff as well.  I collect a few other things, but I'm a lot more passive and less willing to spend on those...  some government pins and memorabilia coins, stamps...  I thought it might be fun for us to share our splurges.

ra2MLIV.jpg 

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I collect jewellery so that it may form a dust collection of its own.

I have a brass Catholic cross pendant from my Catholic days, an iron Protestant cross necklace, a 99-year-old English coin bracelet, my grand aunt's silver wedding ring, a silver and glass purple bangle, an engraved silver Egyptian bangle, and a gold-plated bracelet that I found with a metal detector.

The only one I actually wear is the Egyptian bangle, which hasn't come off my wrist for a few years now.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Well, I myself have a '95  5$ bill and I collect 1,2 and 5 cent coins(Euro ones). I have about 10Euro worth of cents :P

My father collects commemorative Euro coins & rare ones in general.

I think he racked up over 200Euro on those. We have coins of which only 9000 have been released :)

You can read more about the commemorative coins here: 
http://www.coin-database.com/series/eurozone-commemorative-2-euro-coins-2-euro.html

yeah.gif

I collect medals, btw, those 1 real bills doesn't exist anymore here at Brazil, so pretty much they are really expensive and if you wish you can make a good deal with some collectors 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy
35 minutes ago, Pyros said:

I collect medals, btw, those 1 real bills doesn't exist anymore here at Brazil, so pretty much they are really expensive and if you wish you can make a good deal with some collectors 

Ah, all of it is worth nothing if I'm not willing to sell it :P awesome to know, though, because I was not aware of that.  One of them has very sentimental value to me (seriously).

Edited by Joshy

Just now, Joshy said:

Ah, all of it is worth nothing if I'm not willing to sell it :P awesome to know, though, because I was not aware of that.  One of them has very sentimental value to me (seriously).

We now use coins to R$1

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I don't do this anymore since my mom yelled at me.

I used to collect Candy wrappers and then I ended up using them to make art. :D Even paperclips.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

5 hours ago, Bae said:

I don't do this anymore since my mom yelled at me.

I used to collect Candy wrappers and then I ended up using them to make art. :D Even paperclips.

That sounds legitimately cool!  I had a friend who did an art project (for class) using cinnamon sticks to make a skeletal arm.  It was awesome and it smelled so good.

I collect older Apple mobile devices. 

It's fun to mess around with older devices that are vulnerable to exploits, so I often use them as test dummies. iPods are cheap online so I'll end up buying a couple on older firmwares (such as iOS 4, 5, 6 etc) and messing around with them. I try to stay away from iPads and iPhones because they're expensive and in some cases require a SIM Card to work. That normally isn't a problem, but I can't get the SIM Card out of my current phone because I don't know how to take the case off. :/ 

I collect stuffed animals. Most of mine were ruined when I put when in a storage for a year when I moved but I still have many and I love them all.  This is my favorite one below

turtle.jpg

Chaos

Posted  Edited by BLAZE - Edit Reason: Me collect more than just little caps

I used to collect bottle caps the metal ones on beer bottles but my dad threw them away :(

I also collect those old mcdonalds cups that were recalled due to lead in the paint.

Edited by BLAZE
Me collect more than just little caps

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot