pavlicko

Sup.

Wassup guys, mine name is pavlicko (aka logan) and ive been part of GFL for quite a while, I just never posted on the forums.

A little bout myself:

I'm 16 and 6'7 (I know crazy right?) I live in florida and I am currently being offered scholarships to multiple colleges for football.

Nice to meet you guys officially.

-logan

----
----
----

Bedlam Buddy
/// come with me /// come with me /// come with me /// come with me ///
❝ ⋯⋯ \\ I'll devour you \\\ I'll eat you up real good }} ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ▊█
QmDYgyM.png
RAQkicH.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ // ❝Welcome to GFL  // ▬▬▬

Welcome to GFL, Logan. What server do you usually play from on our servers?

Your... Height... is quiet interesting size indeed... I hope you enjoy your stay here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ // ❝ Important Information❞ // ▬▬▬
▶If you haven't already done so, apply for membership at:http://gflclan.com/memberapplication

▶If you wish to be a supporter/vip, go to: http://gflclan.com/donate

▶ If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.

▶ Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.

▶ Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.

▶ Good at GFX Design or making Videos? Join the Creative Team! There is currently no leader, but I'm co-leader. You may https://gflclan.com/forms/2-creative-application/

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Welcome to the forum of Games For Life, home of the outspoken gamers or forum lurkers that have nothing better to do with their life, or willingly choose to come on here instead of partaking in said life!

Unfortunately you will not see me in any of the servers, but I do hope to see you on the Chatbox, where I frequent throughout the day. You seem like an interesting person, and would be a wonderful addition to our day-to-day conversations and discussions!

Also, in regards to your height..all I can say to that is wow, and to not bang your head on any ceilings. That would be bad.

Have a blessed one my man, and if you happen to like to play Jailbreak, feel free to message me for game ideas for whenever you decide to be warden!

Posted  Edited by Bae

@Flooooooooooooooooooooooof I know. It's supposed to look like that. (: Because gfl no longer allows html code for others to use, it'll look like that.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I know another Logan you might like @Zebra :lenny: 

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Posted  Edited by Baked

Hola amigo. Bienvenue sur les forums GFL! Ich hoffe du genießt deinen Aufenthalt.

-Baked

google translate is kool

Edited by Baked

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

Welcome to the Forums! I remember you asking me about it yesterday in 1v1. Glad to see you here! If you need any help or anything I or any other personal of GFL would be glad to help!