While normally we wouldn't have this kind of topic I feel like giving it a shot. In here you can post your best (or worst) Overwatch memes! I've seen plenty that have made me laugh my head off and I want to see what you guys have to offer.

There are very few rules;

• Don't post a meme which has already been posted
  • It has to be suitable for young people to view (no nudity)
  • You can enter once per day
  • Don't use a meme to target a member (unless they are agree)

I'll be putting up a prize as well. On the 18/08/17 I will be putting everyone who has posted a meme into random.org. Whoever gets picked will receive a week of VIP! I'll also be giving the best meme a week of supporter! 

I'm expecting something a'Mei'zing from you all but remember I've got you all in my sights until the draw ends at high noon.

That was bad I know 

:shrug:

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Reeve - Edit Reason: im a noob and idk how spoilers work

"Experience Tranquility"

zyR6Fxb.jpg

Edited by Reeve
im a noob and idk how spoilers work

2uvdBWm.jpg.bdd846c91c3ce6aa6c3b8abda78941c9.jpg

THE BEST GODDAMN GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE EVER WRITTEN:

1. Grab some fucking bread, if you use any bread over the price of $4/loaf, you're a tool. 
  2. Using a skillet is the best way to fill grilled cheeses.
  3. Get your skillet up to like 5 on your stove, so it's hot, but like, not too hot.
  4. Get your bread and butter that shit. You can butter each side, but do the side that you're putting the cheese on with a little bit more butter or whatever the fuck you use and spread it like a 10 ye-.
  5. Put the side that you're not going to be putting the cheese/other condiments face down, just so the butter starts melting but is not cooking with just butter on..
  6. Add your cheese. Go by these amounts of cheese for cheesyness. Pussy shit = 1/2 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Oh and if you only make 1 grilled cheese sandwich, you're a tool. Decently cheesy = 1 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Really cheesy = 2 slices of cheese per grilled cheese. Diabetic = anything above 2 slices of cheese.
  7. Make sure it cooks pretty damn good, if you want to be extra and not a complete THOT, you put some shit like ham or fucking bacon in that bitch.
  8. Make sure everything is cooked to perfection, make sure the butter melted and cooked in, but your bread doesn't look like IAmSuperFineMan's asshole. 
  9. enjoy that bitch, nigga.

Posted  Edited by Worgee
10 hours ago, Darkling said:

8f1988592f9036bf52434bf8f9922b532f131038  Best meme 10/10

@Darkling #HowToGetZeroLikes

Ps: Have you ever seen Mei break the ice? Please show proof xD

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I may have accidentally forgotten to finish this contest :wutface:

I edited the date to end in one week from now. Feel free to enter if you haven't and I will not forget a second time.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by DoctorDJ
7 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I may have accidentally forgotten to finish this contest :wutface:

I edited the date to end in one week from now. Feel free to enter if you haven't and I will not forget a second time.

i forgot this was a contest XD

lemme change my meme then

Edited by DoctorDJ