CSGO Bhop

CSGO 1v1

CSGO Surf 

CSS ZE

GMOD Hide and Seek

CSGO Division Leader

GMOD Division Leader

etc

It can be on their profile too where they list informations if that’s possible. Whatever is easier.

I can certainly look into this.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

I don't see any reasons for why we can't just make a badge for what specifically a person's role is.

Definitely will help with confusion caused by situations like that one listed above.

Good idea. +1

"Be good people"

18 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

I don't see any reasons for why we can't just make a badge for what specifically a person's role is.

Definitely will help with confusion caused by situations like that one listed above.

Good idea. +1

Better tell GFX to get to work lmao

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 hour ago, Ralsei said:

Better tell GFX to get to work lmao

If we're going to have badges, please don't make them hTrztpv.png..

imagine having 20 badges spamming your screen..

nBrYT5O.png

I was writing a reply earlier about how to make it, please make it where the VIP font awesome icon is. Just make a .png same size... and for love of god, please actually ask for publics opinion about the badges..

yeah.gif

1 minute ago, Leks said:

and for love of god, please actually ask for publics opinion about the badges..

If we were going to do this (not saying we won't), I do not think having a poll for something as inconsequential as badges is warranted even in the slightest.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

This is a feature I have planned for the GFL forum application project that I have yet to present to staff.  Where you get badges or something similar for being part of a team, and you can then choose which badges that are shown on your profile. This means you can see what a person is DL/SM/SA of. The abstract nature of this allows it to also be used for our other teams (dev, media, etc.).

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

Posted  Edited by k2nod

Back then when you had admin it was like CSGO Admin, GMOD admin, CSS Admin, BF4 Admin etc.. it kinda helped so that at least you know which game they were admin on.

Also this is easy to do. For a quick fix just copy the code for the location on the profile change the name to like "Rank" then the person could simply put the server they are admin on. 

Look at my location for exemple.

Edited by k2nod

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Since its been a week since last post and the idea seemed to be very well received, I would like to know what steps are being taken to somehow implement this and if there's an ETA on when we will actually SEE something on the forums for this idea. 

i'm willing to put together a document (either an excel sheet or a word document, not sure which yet) that would serve as a master admin list. I'd put it on google drive and give out the link so it could be viewed by anyone that has the link easily. 

46 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

i'm willing to put together a document (either an excel sheet or a word document, not sure which yet) that would serve as a master admin list. I'd put it on google drive and give out the link so it could be viewed by anyone that has the link easily. 

hm, how does that help with this suggestion? The manager would just send his dl the list and the dl or a director will just give the badge

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

7 minutes ago, Pyros said:

hm, how does that help with this suggestion? The manager would just send his dl the list and the dl or a director will just give the badge

It's more about getting a full searchable and comprehensive list put together first. We can work out the badge implementation later.

11 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

It's more about getting a full searchable and comprehensive list put together first. We can work out the badge implementation later.

I mean, if people want to know which server someone admins on, they can look at the admin list tbh. But you do you, just don't think it is really needed rn

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

13 hours ago, Pyros said:

I mean, if people want to know which server someone admins on, they can look at the admin list tbh. But you do you, just don't think it is really needed rn

That’s kind of another issue. Not gonna lie but not all GFL servers are active and the list of admins posted on the forums for each individual servers aren’t always being kept updated. 

18 minutes ago, reduct said:

That’s kind of another issue. Not gonna lie but not all GFL servers are active and the list of admins posted on the forums for each individual servers aren’t always being kept updated. 

Ik, I had to go thrugh all of them once to remove inactive sa in sourcebans. But for now, while we dont have the badges, it will have to do it.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png