Devious1

Hey everyone, been a while

Not sure how many people still play that I know/knew, but it's been a while. 

I wanted to give CS:GO ZE some time to grow before I tried it again, and since it's been over 2 years I figured I'd come back and give it a try again.

If there's anyone still here that I know reply here so I can add you back on steam 😄

37 minutes ago, Devious1 said:

speaking of harry potter, someone is actually porting it from css, dunno how it's gonna work though since it's such a big file size

garbage fps and its 580mb but everything else seems to work fine

On 3/6/2019 at 11:16 PM, Devious1 said:

Not sure how many people still play that I know/knew, but it's been a while. 

I wanted to give CS:GO ZE some time to grow before I tried it again, and since it's been over 2 years I figured I'd come back and give it a try again.

If there's anyone still here that I know reply here so I can add you back on steam 😄

lol i found out you made ze harry potter a year after i've been subbed to you on youtube, was so fucking surprised

4 hours ago, Flops said:

lol i found out you made ze harry potter a year after i've been subbed to you on youtube, was so fucking surprised

That's actually a funny coincidence haha, yeah I miss mapping it was always super relaxing, might go back to a map I paused making for a few hours every other day and see where it goes