Ben

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Thoughts and Feedback

The game is on open beta for the whole weekend. What is your thoughts overall so far? For me - the multiplayer feels amazing, fun and exciting so far. I cannot wait to play campaign and zombies.  

76561198043643390.png

I haven't pre ordered it yet but i'm going to around a week before it comes out. I never really played multiplayer that much in previous games I've always been a mainly zombies player and it looks like they are reverting the bo4 perk system which makes me happy

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Blah

As a competitive player that has experience with playing against pros, from my perspective I think it has great potential, 10x better than MW. I believe it has a lot to be fixed but it will be a great game no doubt, it opens a whole new type of gameplay for console players with the FOV changer, but it looks like they stuck to 12Hz Servers which is completely horrendous but what can ya do, I also believe SMGs still need to me nerfed, some ARs ( Krig / M16 ) need a slight nerf. And finally the sniper aim assist needs to be fixed dramatically.

-Blah ❤️

Edited by Blah

-Blah ❤️

I like it so far. Also, AK-47 = the best weapon.

For those interested, I made a gameplay video here:

Though, the playback is sorta jumpy at times for some reason (only does it for this game). I'm sorry for that.

37 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

Dude I am god with the AK, especially on cartel. Went 46-13 yesterday. Dropped 35-7 this morning. 

Hopefully zombies is good. 

I LOVE AK in this game. To me, this makes it more fun to play the game objectively. Following them is important enough to get scorestreak. 

So far, I've been loving moshpit, especially that ship map. I am going to  shift focus on 6v6, though.

76561198043643390.png

Dude, this game looks amazing.

Once it pops off more, would we ever be able to make servers for GFL in the far future??

Posted  Edited by JGuary55
18 minutes ago, Bue. said:

Once it pops off more, would we ever be able to make servers for GFL in the far future??

No I’m like 80-90% sure they won’t have community server list we can make servers on

Edited by JGuary55

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

2 minutes ago, JGuary55 said:

No I’m like 80-90% sure they won’t have community servers we can make servers on 

:CCC

1 hour ago, Bue. said:

Nah they wont allow communities to do it, they didnt allow it for modern warfare 

jitticus

2 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

Nah they wont allow communities to do it, they didnt allow it for modern warfare 

Too bad:/