Alexis

Favorite Ice Cream?

Posted  Edited by Alexis

The last post was made about somewhere in 2016. I'd like to see if anyone has changed their favorite for Ice Cream! Tell me, what is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?

Edited by Alexis

The daily threads strike again!  That's okay.  I love it.  Thanks for making it happen.  I think somewhere between 2016-2017 was the last time I had ice cream too... when in Rome (literally)... it may have been my last sugary treat a small cup and the cahier joked about its size.  I would say if it were limited to traditional flavours I'd go for chocolate, but I use to really like a pistachio one at a gelato place in San Diego / La Jolla called Bobboi.  I said the name because I believe it's a popular travel destination and I don't live there anymore.

After all that... I committed myself not eating obvious source of sugary treats.  I follow a very strict diet although I do not deny that I've had all of this stuff before (long ago); people are more annoyed about me not eating candy and sweets than they are about me being a vegetarian lol.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

58 minutes ago, flamingpixelations said:

lemon or pine-lime gelato are my favourites.

Lemon is good!

45 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Cookie Dough will always have a special place in my heart.

I haven't had Cookie Dough, I need to try it one day.

Has to be Moon Mist. I've heard it's pretty hard to find outside of the Maritimes (Eastern Canada),  but it's a blend of grape, banana, and bubblegum. It might sound a little weird but I love it, super recommend it if you get a chance. Here's a picture: 

image.png.41c5c9caaac1a734c6b3f515f5c17e3e.png

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Royal. said:

Has to be Moon Mist. I've heard it's pretty hard to find outside of the Maritimes (Eastern Canada),  but it's a blend of grape, banana, and bubblegum. It might sound a little weird but I love it, super recommend it if you get a chance. Here's a picture: 

image.png.41c5c9caaac1a734c6b3f515f5c17e3e.png

Oooo that looks so good
I'm not good at choosing favorites, so it's birthday cake, cookie two step, or cookie dough. I don't venture out of those 3 very often.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Vanilla, plain and simple ❤️

ಠ_ಠ  ♥ 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓶222 ♥ [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ♥ 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻 ♥ (ง°ل͜°)ง

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ♥ 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 ♥ (ʘᗩʘ')

842157893_giphy(9).gif.7c80a4029b9cf2692984bd23ddb009cf.gif

Vanilla is the shit, but so was mint chocolate chip... but cookie dough hits different now so IDK. I love the conversations here though. 🙃