Guest SkydivingSquid

SkydivingSquid's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

Steam Name(s): SkydivingSquid

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81405515

Admin that banned you: Loke

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): retaliatory-permaban (on Christmas)

Backstory:
Basically our Server Manager got mad at an alt ive had since I was a trial admin. I will agree that I was a dick to @Jinzu - though he did message me first. Wasn't trying to bait him, but whatever. I get why he'd think that. Guess it was more going after his inflated ego...Either way, It's no secret that I don't like Jinzu and he doesn't like me. Though I disagree with the ban from the discord (especially since I was banned before Ben even talked to me about it). I get it. No appeal there. Sucks, but whatever. 

Why should you be unbanned?
That being said, Loke banning me from the server today where I have never done anything wrong or harassed anyone (player or staff) is kind of retaliation in my opinion. I've been nothing, but kind to players and staff on there, including Jinzu. I haven't targeted anyone - in fact I've avoided going after Admin as the T for that very reason...I was on for about 5 hours today give or take any didn't even RDM or break any rules.. you can ask Mr Jihad who was on with me .... so... Merry Christmas, I guess. 

Thanks, @Loke

I'll tag @Ben, @FrenZy @Liloz01, and @Pyros just for the heck of it.
Again. Never did anything wrong on the server and was never rude to anyone on there.
Legit just being retaliated against at this point. 

You don't have to like me, but if you're truly being objective, I was banned for what? Something that happened 4 months ago on the discord server? Something that I didnt even get to talk about? Okay 🙂 Not sure how that correlates to someone having fun and following the rules on the server on Christmas. 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

3 minutes ago, SkydivingSquid said:

Was having fun with it and he thought I was trying to bait him

Come on bro you know what you were doing 

sky2.png.daabe793f7dd6b7ed03d6fdfbab22b83.png

Guest SkydivingSquid

I know what I said on discord, bro. Even if that's absolutely not the beginning of the conversation between us, but okay. Weird edit. I can only imagine how easy it is to slander someone once you've blocked them. Either way...

This appeal is for the server. Didnt do anything there. Discord sure. Not appealing that. But ive followed all the rules and been nice and respectful to players and staff on the server.  

Edited by SkydivingSquid

14 minutes ago, SkydivingSquid said:

I know what I said on discord, bro. Even if that's absolutely not the beginning of the conversation between us, but okay. Weird edit. I can only imagine how easy it is to slander someone once you've blocked them. Either way...

This appeal is for the server. Didnt do anything there. Discord sure. Not appealing that. But ive followed all the rules and been nice and respectful to players and staff on the server.  

Dude you pretended to be an underaged girl trying to get proof that Jinzu's some kind of pedo? Honestly don't understand how you're trying to play the victim in this situation, and you're someone I used to have a high amount of respect for. I really can't fathom why you pulled the stunt you did.

Guest SkydivingSquid

Again, bro. 

Im appealing a server ban - not the discord one. Never even made an appeal for discord. None of that happened on the server. Also wasn't my intention and Jinzu added and messaged "Sarah" first... But like I said. I don't care what you believe. No one ever talked to me about it.

Ive followed all the rules on the server. Never harassed anyone or targeted staff. Never even talked to staff for that matter. No reports made against me. Been playing off and on for months and 5 hours today. I was banned for beef between me and Jinzu that happened months ago while on the server today. In all the years I've been on the server, I've never seen someone get game banned for something that happened in discord...It's retaliation. 

Thanks for your input. 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Posted  Edited by Spazzin
31 minutes ago, SkydivingSquid said:

Again, bro. 

Im appealing a server ban - not the discord one. Never even made an appeal for discord. None of that happened on the server. Also wasn't my intention and Jinzu added and messaged "Sarah" first... But like I said. I don't care what you believe. No one ever talked to me about it.

Ive followed all the rules on the server. Never harassed anyone or targeted staff. Never even talked to staff for that matter. No reports made against me. Been playing off and on for months and 5 hours today. I was banned for beef between me and Jinzu that happened months ago while on the server today. In all the years I've been on the server, I've never seen someone get game banned for something that happened in discord...It's retaliation. 

Thanks for your input. 

Fair enough, it happened on discord. But did you not think that what you did could blow over into the actual server? And yes, people have actually been banned for things they've done on discord. Stop playing the victim

Edited by Spazzin

Guest SkydivingSquid

Again. That's not what happened... that's speculation... like I said, I was going after his inflated ego... but that is not what this appeal is about. In fact, it doesn't have anything to do with it. . . 

I've been off and on the server for months. Today I was on, with staff and others, for 4-5 hours. Sure, directors can global ban anyone for any reason. It's their community to run... But again, in the 4 years Ive been here, I don't recall anyone actually being banned in game for something that happened in a PRIVATE CHAT on discord. It wasn't even on the GFL discord... So. That's a thing too.. It's retaliation. I just want to be able to play TTT and have fun with the community I've been with for 4 years. The issue between Jinzu and me has only ever been in private discord. Don't care what he's said to other people or what other people think of me. I don't. 

You can think of me what you want, but if we are being objective, fair, and ethical, a ban that comes months afterwords, especially when I've been playing off and on for a while and haven't caused any issues is suspect... 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Hi, Papi here. Just wanna say when I was 17, a MINOR, Sarahbaby was attempting to flirt with me. Sexual stuff would be said to me as a MINOR and would continue during their time on the server and on the discord.

I think we'd rather this not be a public spectacle / debate that doesn't really lead us anywhere productive, so I'm going to lock this until Pyros is able to render a proper decision.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png