Coolest Cat

I'm resigning

Posted  Edited by Domps

It was always nice to have the occasional 4 am conversation with you, see you later man hope all gets better soon

Edited by Domps

Hey man, while I never personally got to know you , I have always seen you around the community helping out where you can.  Sorry to hear about your current medical condition.  I know it's cliché to say I hope you feel better.  Instead I'll say this.  Depression is something often overlooked.  Don't take this as people not caring, they just don'tknow what it can feel like, and what it does to you psychology.  Also, you'd be surprised who actually cares about you.  I wish for the best during your time of recovery, and I hope to still see you hanging out in the community.

Best Regards,

Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

You're more than welcome to keep in touch with me, and I'd be thrilled about it.  I also lived in that region and attended one of their universities; so: I think I could offer a lot of guidance and insight.  I'll PM you my academic e-mail.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Private Pull, I have known you for years now. I feel like you are one of the closest friends I have on here. I wish you well and hope that you will stay in contact with myself and GFL as a whole. Take care of yourself, you will be missed.

I9MhKK5.png

Posted  Edited by Addy

rip the gfl sitcom 

In all seriousness, take care

Edited by Addy

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png