29 members have voted

1. 1. whats ur pussy ass scared of

• heights
    • spiders/insects/etc
    • people
    • talking in a large group of people
    • puns
    • other (comment)

didn't see a topic like this on the forums. wanna know what people are afraid of (your vote is public, just so people commenting aren't at a disadvantage)

i personally hate heights. thats why i wanna jump off a giant ass building. to conquer my fear

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I'm definitely terrified of spiders.  I mean I try not to show it and I'll even grab the legs of the daddy long legs or squish the little black ones that are dangerously close to my bed, but the heart is definitely pounding.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I put heights, insects, talking in front of a large group of people, and people in general. I got my fear of heights when I was almost pushed off from a really small building, I was a kid so... I got my fear of insects when my grandma force me to eat live insects because I was hungry and there was no food. I got my fear of communicating with a large group of people from school, especially when you have to do talk about your journal topics and you're afraid that people will make fun of you (had it multiples times). I got my fear of people when I was bullied for my entire life, and I was afraid to stand up because it was black people that was bullying me and they would use any means to get me upset.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Fucks saaake I hate heights and insects can get me too, but I'm really scared of not pursuing the profession I wish to and not getting a girlfriend

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

I'm definitely terrified of spiders.  I mean I try not to show it and I'll even grab the legs of the daddy long legs or squish the little black ones that are dangerously close to my bed, but the heart is definitely pounding.

One time I grabbed the legs of a daddy long leg and instead of flailing about it swung onto and grappled on my hand and started crawling up it. Of course I screamed and threw my hand all over the place and I am a boy too, but then again are there any girls here :lenny: jk

- ShakaYourBooty  [GFL Member] (soon to be administrator...)  + {garry's mod} TTT 24/7 MineCraft GFL Jihad Server Player

With HOLIDAY THEMED GMod {in-game} names.

If I do not act nice to you please feel free to PM me with your dilemmas I'm sure I can be of assistance.

583d87b8d1f1e934794430.gif

On 12/1/2016 at 9:24 PM, Mistletoe said:

is it bad i picked all of them

I mean, I don't think so. Everyone has their own unique weaknesses.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...

Surprisingly, I actually don't fear anything. Anything at all... Yes. Seriously.

My sense of fear is pretty much removed thanks to all my personality and mental problems I suffered and overcame. Pretty sure my sense of fear was stowed away with one of those alternate personalities I repressed when I overcame my multiple personality disorder.

I my self are scared of water xD how dumb it so sounds, tho there is a reason. 

former Head admin and Manager - CS:GO 1v1

momomo.gif

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

My fear is.....oh wait I don't have any fears ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)     jk

Seriously though, my biggest fear is probably the ocean. Being out on the ocean alone is pretty terrifying.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

spiders they where made by the devil:(

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach