DaPainWayne

Wayne's Resignation

o7 friend

(now im stuck with gmod thanks a lot)

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

I remember meeting you at CWRP (maybe even on Purge actually) at first then later down the line in TTT rotation. Can't say I remember much but it was fun nonetheless.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

So long friend. Great DL from what I could tell. Shame that GMOD is on the downfall in terms of player count. You did all you could for the division and its not your fault that it closed most servers. 

Adios Wormhole | Know Your Meme

Though I understand that many people from Rotation did not see eye to eye with you, thank you for much of your help during my tenure as Server Manager. You were always looking out to see if I needed any help with implementation or running the server, and though I was well off myself, I appreciate the thought. Though I may have gone behind your back and let a lot of people know about Rotation's closure, I do appreciate that you allowed us to spend some final days on the server that we loved, and that despite the issue, you understood where I was coming from. I wish you the best of luck in life and future endeavors.

Posted  Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

Hello there, it's great to see you again at GFL after all this time. I still remember the days when I gave you a plus 1 on your first purge admin app. Anyways, I wanted to wish you good luck in all your future endeavors, my dear friend. May you be successful in whatever path you choose to take in life.

Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

Debating if I should edit your post to tag myself and feel good 😛

Spoiler

Gosh, I hope people know I'm just kidding!!

Spoiler

Mostly

Spoiler

That is... of course.. a joke too.

Thanks for all of your hard work, and also for not resigning from Senior... yet...  I'm scared 🙂 probably shouldn't have called you Mr. Da Pain now I'm worried you might retaliate.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152