Ben

GFL Member Directory

@Benroy had a post about his beanie and I remember responding to it with a beanie picture (that picture was in Denmark).  Someone stole that beanie :( I will really miss it a lot.  It was a cheap generic brand you can get from Primark (Cedar Wood State brand), but we don't have those in the US and I took this beanie around the world.  I was in the hotel lobby reading a book I just received as a gift...  a big family with some little kids (like 5 year old kids) passed by and my beanie wasn't there anymore.

ascrFit.jpg

Speaking of book: A Brief History in Time is a super interesting book and I recommend it to others.  You wouldn't need a super background in science to appreciate the book although it does help.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

On 1/2/2018 at 8:23 PM, Joshy said:

@Benroy had a post about his beanie and I remember responding to it with a beanie picture (that picture was in Denmark).  Someone stole that beanie :( I will really miss it a lot.  It was a cheap generic brand you can get from Primark (Cedar Wood State brand), but we don't have those in the US and I took this beanie around the world.  I was in the hotel lobby reading a book I just received as a gift...  a big family with some little kids (like 5 year old kids) passed by and my beanie wasn't there anymore.

ascrFit.jpg

Speaking of book: A Brief History in Time is a super interesting book and I recommend it to others.  You wouldn't need a super background in science to appreciate the book although it does help.

Feelsbad man.