Jump to content
Roy

Major Update - New Year, CS:GO + More

Recommended Posts

Glad to see you acknowledging us jailbreak noobs 😜

 

Thanks for the update roy, csgo division is doing great so far!

Edited by King_Wailord
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

When Roy neglects Minecraft. Lol

 

Also, perhaps we should make some custom knife models for member+? I believe we can do that right?

 

Also, is @TOG That One Guy aka Homeless? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know how some people ask if they can do something because they know it's the wrong thing to do.  You seem to do that a lot.  You already know the right answer- don't be a goofball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

When Roy neglects Minecraft. Lol

 

Also, perhaps we should make some custom knife models for member+? I believe we can do that right?

 

Also, is @TOG That One Guy aka Homeless? 

I'm not focusing on Minecraft myself. This post was addressing things that I am working on myself.

 

And yes, @TOG is That One Homeless Guy. Council member in 2014/2015.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone should fill me in on purge when you get the chance. I'd love to see what we're working on. 

 

  • Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Roy said:

and the enabling of weapon skins/gloves plugins

I haven't checked but if it's enabled on ZE you should disable it, you already get enough players as it is so it's not needed and it causes some bugs and issues with items tied to knives and sometimes pistols

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Malal said:

I haven't checked but if it's enabled on ZE you should disable it, you already get enough players as it is so it's not needed and it causes some bugs and issues with items tied to knives and sometimes pistols

It's not. We won't be enabling this on CS:GO ZE, ever probably lol.

 

16 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Someone should fill me in on purge when you get the chance. I'd love to see what we're working on. 

 

I'll message you on Discord about it ;) 

 

Thanks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Major_Push said:

When Roy neglects Minecraft. Lol

 

I'm pretty sure that Roy doesn't know Java. Besides, if he does, then perhaps, we'd wind up getting some interesting custom plugins made.

 

The server opens on Jan. 1st, just heads up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Ben Roy said:

I'm pretty sure that Roy doesn't know Java. Besides, if he does, then perhaps, we'd wind up getting some interesting custom plugins made.

 

The server opens on Jan. 1st, just heads up.

I don't have much experience with Java :(

 

Thanks.

  • Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers my dude... It is an honor to be part of the community. Anytime anyone needs help never be afraid to ask. If i can help i will do my best.

  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×