Kubnair

Story of the month (SOTM)

Posted  Edited by Severely_Artistic

lol i win 50 shades of violator approves time to turn the forums into a fan fiction site

Edited by Severely_Artistic

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

You don't need approval to do these. The only approval you need is if there can be a reward badge/tag thing and if it's allowed then we go make you allowed forum achievement badge.

But to do contest, you don't usually have to get approved. If it's to involve the participation of the community, usually it's approved and allowed. All you really have to do is explain the contest, the theme, how you want them to submit their entry, and so forth.

Also, story is already in the art category, more so creativity category.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Bae said:

You don't need approval to do these. The only approval you need is if there can be a reward badge/tag thing and if it's allowed then we go make you allowed forum achievement badge.

But to do contest, you don't usually have to get approved. If it's to involve the participation of the community, usually it's approved and allowed. All you really have to do is explain the contest, the theme, how you want them to submit their entry, and so forth.

Also, story is already in the art category, more so creativity category.

Yeah but I didn't exactly want to host them I thought maybe a creative team member or  a community advisor could because I myself would like to take part. If that isn't doable I can indeed host them I know story is in the art category but I wanted to start a story category in it's own so we could make more story related topics instead of art ones.

I just wanted to see what the community thought of this. I asked rick he said if this get's support and a lot of people like this idea creative team has the OK to make a badge if they want and rick will add it.

IF A CA or a creative team member would like to host these contact me in pm's we can start these from june!

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae
4 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

Yeah but I didn't exactly want to host them I thought maybe a creative team member or  a community advisor could because I myself would like to take part. If that isn't doable I can indeed host them I know story is in the art category but I wanted to start a story category in it's own so we could make more story related topics instead of art ones.

I just wanted to see what the community thought of this. I asked rick he said if this get's support and a lot of people like this idea creative team has the OK to make a badge if they want and rick will add it.

IF A CA or a creative team member would like to host these contact me in pm's we can start these from june!

Ah, don't be shy to host. As long as you get approved by either of us, you can just make it. But uh, I guess wait for a CA. But personally I believe this is allowed. We made story for this month theme because couple of people have allowed asked for this contest. So I'm sure many will like the idea.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Bae said:

Ah, don't be shy to host.

I am not shy to host I just wanted to also take part in these xD but like I said if no one is willing to I will host it. Also rick said you guys can make the badge if you want and he will add it 

I can start these from next month!

Achievements

8 minutes ago, GOKU said:

Hey @Kubnair want me to host. I can do it for you this way you can participate. Its fine with me if I wont be able to participate

I appreciate it my dude but @PB-n-J has agreed to host them already

Big thanks to him!

and big thanks to the creative team for working on the badge! We are going to start these from june the topic and date will be provided later thank you guys for the interest!

Achievements

Posted  Edited by _GallaticNeXus_

Interesting idea you had in mind, @Kubnair. I love it! I can be the next @rapperdan! >:D 

Edited by _GallaticNeXus_

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

20 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

I appreciate it my dude but @PB-n-J has agreed to host them already

*evil laughter*

I thought it was an interesting idea, and couldn't resist the opportunity. Let's get some more feedback going though! Anyone interested in making this a reality?

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png