Monsoon

Vacation

Hey I just got back from my vacation from Florida with my fiance and had a blast! Went to Okaloosa Island if anyone's familiar and a bit of Destin. Have any of you got plans for a vacation this year? The next? If so let's get a discussion going! :thumbsup:

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I'm very concerned about my next destination: Texas ::|:

edit:

I haven't been with my family for so long, that I'm beginning to count my home area as vacation, lol.  I'm glad I'll be visiting briefly in about a week.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Middle of June, my family's going to Tennessee to pick up 3 puppies, one for us and 2 for some relatives. While we're there we're going to go on vacation to Cades Cove and wherever else looks interesting.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

That's amazing that you had a wonderful time with your family. I hope my family have some fun after such a long time.

As I mentioned in my status update, I'm currently working so I'm planning to take my mother to China because all her family members are still in China. She hasn't visited her family for a very long time. Even then, she really wants to visit the grace of her mother. She passed away about 4 years ago, my father didn't let her go see her funeral. It was mostly due to money, but either way, I am planning to make my mother's dreams come true. I'm going with her and I'm hoping she doesn't drag me into relationships as I've said no already. ?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Every summer my family goes up to Lexington Beach in Michigan. 

However, instead this year we might go to Disney World. I don't know yet. 

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294

St. Louis. Why there of all places? cause its cheap and a 2 hour drive from there to the solar eclipse spot I'm going. :lenny:

Edited by CNe7532294

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

• 4 years later...