Potti

save MG server pls

Posted  Edited by Potti

hello im biggest fan of MG game mode. just leave post because im so frustrated. i have been waited like 6month for a "good" MG server but server is still shit. like fucking outdated maplists, plugins i dont know what am i doing on server with this shitty plugins, settings, bugged maps. the server still have potential just need good management but current management is shit. update maplist or plugin wouldnt take much time pls @ScythZ do your job

server_players.php?GSID=4335553&start=-1d&request=08757219442469355

this is state of server. pls do something to this server and dont let it become a dead server

thanks

image.png.5a52c84eee5a930da06026ed4925343f.png

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.122.14:27015/

Edited by Potti

Minigames has a lot of potential, it needs to be brought back, a lot of people enjoy playing mg and there isn't that many good servers out there, so this is a good chance for GFL's name to be spread

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Glenn_

@ScythZ Is the manager if you want anything done I would contact him. I personally want to try MG but never see anyone on might get on and try to populate.

Edited by Glenn_

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

18 minutes ago, Glenn_ said:

@ScythZ Is the manager if you want anything done I would contact him. I personally want to try MG but never see anyone on might get on and try to populate.

I've spoken to appropriate people about this and they've sent the link to him. He'll check this thread and will probably address this. 

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I remember when I played minigames some odd reason it died without me hey look guys here is what I moved https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.125.69:27015/ to ohhh wait yea my bad this happened

mSwJA1AaQMCxhQDlPUsoEg.png I've been stressing that server recently as something that people should play on so I can move on as it is simply not my job to tend to all the servers that happen to depend on me being on them and just shrivel up when I depart them but I just wish people could do things like play the games they should be playing to bad that is likely to never happen and we will keep up the bs and keep saying hey guys why is no one on a server it's not like I never play on it I love to play on it it's just no one else is ever on.

NO ONE PLAYS ON SERVERS NO ONE IS PLAYING ON.

a video showcasing what no one is doing in order to click randomly on a gfl server

as you can see nobody on planet earth does that the one and only fix is to play on a server and not bitch and moan about how no one is playing because we where dependent on one fucking dude named dan here is the deal I can not be every where and I would love to enjoy myself as well so any higher ups that can stop playing other games and play on there own servers and populate the servers they should be caring about and not some rando who has helped you in such a massive way but gets talked down to endlessly yea I fed up with the bs and have not played gfl servers in awhile tbh at this point gfl has recently lost me and I don't plan on populating any servers till it gets it shit together and can not be dependent on me anyways I just wish i was not needed to make a fool out of people all the time but the fact of the matter is that is not the case people need to get off what ever high horse they are on and play some fucking games I'm really trying to leave but can't because so many idiots have no clue how to populate a server enough with the I need more plugins I need to fix this no you need to fix the fact that you have not created an environment that people can enjoy them selfs on it's not some thing that is advanced but we fail to look at the simple shit of no one plays on an empty server after I made this video there is already some rando on this server just play the fucking game ty.

also @Mould ty for caring about the servers <3

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

@ScythZ is working on a getting a timer plugin to bring back course maps. We hope that this will get people on the server to beat their personal best and other scores. Course maps are key in my opinion to getting population because it encourages people to join when 0 people are on. When that is done we hope to update shops with more accessories and player models. Also on the to-do list is adding more maps and bringing back Server Vet. Join the Steam group for updates: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/GFLMinigames

Posted  Edited by Finnick

I would love MG to come back

would probably play it everyday

i prefer it on css tho

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by ScythZ

Dear GFL CSGO Minigames community,

My name is Sam, aka ScythZ, and i have been apart of this server for over 3 years now. During a bad part of my high school years i would, wake up, talk to no one, do my work, then get home and play GFL Minigames. It was my sanctuary. I would come on for hours usually being the first one on and the last one to leave. I know where you guys are coming from. If it wasnt for me switching my name around all the time i would believe to have top 3 or 4 hours on the server. And now, I am the manager.

HOWEVER, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MANAGING. I have a technical background with some coding and technical know how but I have no experience with the ways of controlling a server. The reason i was picked for SM was do to my dedication, time spent, and reputation on the server. This means that everything that i try and do is met with errors and mistakes. Things that i would imagine to be simple, like adding a map, becomes impossible to due. I still dont have the power to add maps due to something with GFL that i dont even understand.

I know what i want to do, i just dont know how to do it.

I am not without fault though. Due to work, upcoming college, failure to get into contact with help, and repetitive errors i have been slacking. Its hard to have motivation when everything ends in a "Error" or "I dont know how to help sorry". I have not been working as hard as I should on the server. I am sorry.

So know here is how you can help!

• Minigames is a server that populates the more people there are. Bring a few friends and people will join. (I understand that is easier said then done)
  • Create a list of things you guys want. Plugins, Maps, map removes, changes, etc. I will create a forum post to document all of these and post the link ASAP after i post this.
  • HELP WITH PLUG IN AND TECHNICAL STUFF. Everything you and I want is locked behind a wall of understanding how to get it to work. I cant add the things you want if i dont know how to get it to work. (ie; Store plug-in and timer plug-in)
  • keep bugging me. I can get off track sometimes but i love this server and everything that i stands for. It keeps me focused

Finally, THANKYOU FOR MAKING THIS POST!!!!! It means alot to know that people still love and care about this server. if you guys have any questions for me, please feel free to reply here. I am bad at communication but I will try my best!

Suggestion Thread - >Here<

(Notice - I am currently trying to get the "Influx timer" to only work on specific maps but dont know how. I can get the timer to work on all or none of the maps but not the specific maps. If i could do this I could bring back course maps, something i believe to be a core part of the life of the server allowing people to play on the server even with no other people on.)

Edited by ScythZ

Posted  Edited by Potti
4 hours ago, ScythZ said:

like adding a map, becomes impossible to due. I still dont have the power to add maps due to something with GFL that i dont even understand.

:shrug: so you can't still add maps by yourself? wtf

im not known of plugins but i was going to fix some bugged maps or suggesting some of maps if server has fixed. i might find new maps since now. guess you need a lot of help 

i dont know other CS:GO division leaders except @xSnowyAngel maybe he could help you too also since he is ZE SM im pretty sure some of ZE plugins can be used for MG too like stopmusic or trigger_push fix etc etc.. 

and the other important things is we need specific map settings. its very important for MG i think and this would be hard hard work since we have to check whole maps also i dont think we need timer plugin for course map? i mean it would be great if we have it but at least we can just add course maps and try to pop server before you get it to work 

also other server managers of CS:GO or directors etc etc (sorry i dont know about rank of gfl well so whoever pls help us) pls help @ScythZ. afaik @Ariistuujj taught him to be SM but seems that was not enough. again, MG still have potential as many ppl mentioned eariler. we need everyone's help (i couldnt help much server to be poped since im not NA)

+ i think we need server admins i wonder what happened to admin team. @ChefA

Edited by Potti

Posted  Edited by ChefA
10 hours ago, Potti said:

+ i think we need server admins i wonder what happened to admin team. @ChefA

Myself and @PaulaDeen are admins and we are both active on the server.

Edited by ChefA

Posted  Edited by Potti
5 hours ago, ChefA said:

Myself and @PaulaDeen are admins and we are both active on the server.

oh really? i said that because you both have no admin role on fourm lel

Edited by Potti

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris
On 8/11/2018 at 1:30 AM, Potti said:

i have been waited like 6month for a "good" MG server but server is still shit.

It's shit because it will never be as good as the super sexy server I fixed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Ninja Chris