Dale Gribble.

what do you want for christmas

I want a standing desk too, but I still have the same one I got from my friend before he moved far away... about 15 years ago.  It's a pretty good desk and lots of sentimental value.

I always look forward too all the creative gifts my fiance gives me.  The first year she gave ma calendar of us during the first few months we met; then the next year I got a swimsuit calendar of her :) she also makes a lot of little things and artwork, and I really like it especially because we're home all day.  She already gave me advanced notice on the gifts that'll be delivered a little bit late, but it's on the way... our first child 😍🥰 I am super stoked.

Something that could be bought is I've been interested in a telescope.  We didn't have one during NEOWISE comet and I could not see it with my naked eye.  There are a lot of really neat astronomical events I feel like having a telescope would really help amplify that and we could just enjoy sometime on our balcony.

Something tacky that we want it's kind of expensive, but those dyson fans are super cool (wow the pun works perfectly!)

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

spacer.png

I just want to end it all.

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

To actually be able to celebrate a holiday with my entire family.

There's genuinely nothing that I really want, but I guess probably money so I can keep saving up for a car, or a bench set.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy

A few more things have been added to the Christmas wish list.  A fire pit.  We use to have a fireplace at our old smaller apartment.  We really wanted to upgrade to a two bedroom and be close to work; the big downside was that it didn't have a fireplace :( 

I was not a big fan of Season 8 Game of Thrones... a lot less painless if someone else buys it for me versus buying it on my own.  I still like the show and just want it for completeness... plus the episode with that white walker kid scared the heck out of me.

I sincerely ask for a few textbooks per year and one of them showed up on my radar: Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing by Vegte.  It has a topic in there that has been difficult to find elsewhere and I feel like it confuses a lot of people.  I just took a class on it and I enjoyed it.

Been having a lot of problems on Discord with the microphone on my headphones... hoping for some new headphones too.

My girlfriend bought me a few music CDs.  I love having the CDs.  She bought one of the Imagine Dragons one.  I'm also a fan of Kygo.

One of those really expensive coffee makers with the frother on it.

A popcorn stand.  I like popcorn.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152