Dale Gribble.

what do you want for christmas

This year I asked my parents for a standing desk (one you can move up and down) since the one I have is a circle desk, and a new headset. :) 

Achievements

All I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant for christmasssssssssssss is yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu

1 hour ago, reme leader 049 said:

I want a Ps5 but that’s not gonna happen

If we're gonna talk about things that won't happen. I want Ariana Grande for christmas :lenny:

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

I want a standing desk too, but I still have the same one I got from my friend before he moved far away... about 15 years ago.  It's a pretty good desk and lots of sentimental value.

I always look forward too all the creative gifts my fiance gives me.  The first year she gave ma calendar of us during the first few months we met; then the next year I got a swimsuit calendar of her :) she also makes a lot of little things and artwork, and I really like it especially because we're home all day.  She already gave me advanced notice on the gifts that'll be delivered a little bit late, but it's on the way... our first child 😍🥰 I am super stoked.

Something that could be bought is I've been interested in a telescope.  We didn't have one during NEOWISE comet and I could not see it with my naked eye.  There are a lot of really neat astronomical events I feel like having a telescope would really help amplify that and we could just enjoy sometime on our balcony.

Something tacky that we want it's kind of expensive, but those dyson fans are super cool (wow the pun works perfectly!)

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

spacer.png

I just want to end it all.

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I celebrate Christmas, just not the gift part lol. If I would want anything, probably a new mouse. 

jitticus

Posted  Edited by Cuddlecakes

A working computer.... and decent internet..... and more copies of Fling Smash of course. The Fling Smash is the present I want the most.

Edited by Cuddlecakes

Honestly I'd like a good monitor (preferably 144hz) and some chocolate, that's it in all honesty

-Brotherwolf

To actually be able to celebrate a holiday with my entire family.

There's genuinely nothing that I really want, but I guess probably money so I can keep saving up for a car, or a bench set.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.