Bue.

Which Division got you into GFL?

I joined GFL through TTT MC. I then adventured to forums and found so much other stuff that seemed so cool, that I wanted to be apart of. 

And here I am. LOL. I Love all the experiences I have had so far. 

Achievements

I love to hear these responses, I find them very interesting.

To answer myself, I came here VIA the Rust Division's Modded 10x Rust Server. My experience was quite awful, so I'm not sure what kept me staying, haha. My first few days on the server was back in October of 2019 when I experienced a lot of toxicity lasting up to this day LOL. Though, I grew great friendships around the community and developed a pretty good reputation throughout the player-base, which is what I believe influenced me to care more for the server(for the most part.) 

When I became an Admin back in April 2020, I started answering a lot of 10x Rust applications or mute/ban appeals which eventually lead me to the rest of the community's forum posts. I got more involved from there, and by being more active in the GFL Main Discord. 

That's if any of you are curious. I would really like to see more responses given that these are very entertaining haha.

I got in through GMod TTT MC back in Summer 2016. I played it everyday then. Besides that server, the other big one I played on was the rebirth of the GMod Deathrun server in like 2017 maybe(?) Great times.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

I got in through CS:S ZE. Played it, it was quite chaos and fun with friends. Some month later in 2014, I played CS:S DeathRun occasionally.  

76561198043643390.png

The division that brought me to focus and even recognize GFL was the amazing rust division ❤️ I’m still a active member of GFL because of it 

ಠ_ಠ  ♥ 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓶222 ♥ [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ♥ 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻 ♥ (ง°ل͜°)ง

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ♥ 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 ♥ (ʘᗩʘ')

842157893_giphy(9).gif.7c80a4029b9cf2692984bd23ddb009cf.gif

I got into GFL from Rust. My first experience with it wasn't the best but then I came back to give it another shot and it's been great so far! 

JimDucky

Global GFL Rust Admin