Darkling

Pantropy Expansion

I also want to mention and thank @Snoopy for bringing this opportunity to trusted for discussion and pushing it along! He'll be helping out with this expansion as it continues which I'm incredibly thankful for.

Also @Xy_ for WINEing :lenny: (slight in joke but he's getting the servers set up so give him some love)

Achievements

This is something about which I am actually really excited for.

Pantropy seems like a game with a lot of potential and finally putting GFL's money into good use. 

yeah.gif

Seems like it will be successful, they might want to work on their advertising. Mentioning other games will not be good when the game is published. If someone doesn't like the gameplay, they will play one of the three games mentioned. 

jitticus

Makes me think alot about rust due to enviroment and other features. I'm afraid That This game will have a hard time due to similarities to rust which is becomming less popular for several reasons. I don't get a feeling of the game from the trailer which is a shame. I did some extra research and if we could be the first to host community servers for them with a partnership deal it would require a while lot of ressources from our end with a solid admin team and several hours of idling and such. This Way we could lead the community end with them and show our strenghts as a community working to help community servers in general. It does however require the game to become popular aswell meaning us helping them create gameplay videos and perhaps streaming it aswell as spreading it through GCC and reddit etc.

ps: do we have a reddit and should we get one?

pps: @Roy, we still need a twitch community if you've gotten what you needed since last we spoke about it? ?

Nerd

Achievements

Looking pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I’m limited with the money, so I’ll pledge to back with 30€ in June if I am able to. 

76561198043643390.png

Everyone is welcome to enter the giveaway as long as you're member+. This includes staff members and higherups.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

:thumbsup: 

[Former] GMod Jailbreak Admin (Shut Down)

[Former] GMod Prop Hunt Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Hns T-Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Skill Surf T-Admin (Shut Down)

Violator.PNG

here_bb.PNG.0a6beee6881d8cae5efdb143016a2825.PNG

Posted  Edited by Snoopy
2 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Maybe leave some spec requirements? I know That you need 12-16 GB of ram to run it smoothly and a decent processor.

45 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Keep in mind that you’ll need a computer with similar specs to Rust to run the game. So please don’t enter the giveaway if you can not run Rust. 

Edit: Just remembered about this on their FAQ page.

Pantropy_FAQ_black_2.5b.jpg

Edited by Snoopy

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Thx @Snoopy, I would go with recommended since they probably Will Update gfx rather soon after release. I spoke to some friends which are familiar with such games. They all say it's very bold to invest in This due to the genre and all the games they have mixed from has all of thekr player base already. Being a team of 2 they Will be slow with updates etc. Untill they establish a Bigger team. Their progress Will most likely remind of Rust and having the actual game launch in perhaps 2-3 years from now (estimate). It could gain traction but would require a whole lot of advertisement from their end and from us (since we chose to invest in it). I'm kinda sad you chose to invest in such a thing without discussing it openly to see what support the community would give. We don't have much support towards rust and the games most of all reminds of rust in gfx, play-style and interaction.

Nerd

Achievements

I'm kinda autistic so excuse me if I am wrong but this game is not released correct? The Kickstarter is to support the making of the game, right? Will the game be free when released or is it already released? 

Sorry if these are dumb question 

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

28 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Thx @Snoopy, I would go with recommended since they probably Will Update gfx rather soon after release. I spoke to some friends which are familiar with such games. They all say it's very bold to invest in This due to the genre and all the games they have mixed from has all of thekr player base already. Being a team of 2 they Will be slow with updates etc. Untill they establish a Bigger team. Their progress Will most likely remind of Rust and having the actual game launch in perhaps 2-3 years from now (estimate). It could gain traction but would require a whole lot of advertisement from their end and from us (since we chose to invest in it). I'm kinda sad you chose to invest in such a thing without discussing it openly to see what support the community would give. We don't have much support towards rust and the games most of all reminds of rust in gfx, play-style and interaction.

The game runs decently on the minimum spec (tested) and they aren't a team of 2, they are founded by 2 members and have a full dev team.

Achievements

8 hours ago, Darkling said:

The game runs decently on the minimum spec (tested) and they aren't a team of 2, they are founded by 2 members and have a full dev team.

What size is the team? In their intro it Sounds as if the dude on the left basically does all the coding?

Nerd

Achievements

2 hours ago, Worgee said:

What size is the team? In their intro it Sounds as if the dude on the left basically does all the coding?

11/12 and if you had have read the Kickstarter page it would have said that.

Updates also come out quite often.