VilhjalmrF

I need a break

Due to stress, frustration, tension, and drama from both the online and real world I decided it's best for me take a break. I have no idea how long I'll be gone. Most likely only just for a few days or at least a week or two. I might talk from time to time on the forums, steam, or discord. If you have anything you'll like to discuss with me make sure you do it today otherwise my response will be late. I'll post a status update when I return. See you later.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Thanks guys. Also for the assholes on breach, just because I'm gone doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. I'll be back with a thirsty ban hammer.

kitebanhammer.png.6d652afd48c4787ea111fe3c70256d12.png

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I mean i dont know you much but everyone gets worn out so just be back soon, and you get back i might even play breach 

Xy~I never get dinner

Admin on Hide and Seek, Former Operator on Death-run, Former Member Acceptor. 

tumblr_ojxz21XTtb1vnqmpbo1_500.gif

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
23 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

Thanks guys. Also for the assholes on breach, just because I'm gone doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. I'll be back with a thirsty ban hammer.

Uhhh do you need someone to talk to? if so I am a registered therapist 5afcdf4dd6aee_therapistdandefined.thumb.png.c9de00e6b6939e24cf254d810f3e17b8.png

as you can see based off this picture google shows my self when you google therapist which more then makes up for my lack of any form of credentials.

now let's get down to the business.

now please show me on the bear where did he touch you?

also gn and cya in the morning my dude.

lub u @Kite9867 take care and sleep tight a good laugh makes the world go round <3

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

:(. I hope for the best for you. Take care fam.

Posted  Edited by Z1galord

@Kite9867 I can take your spot on Breach if you'd like :lenny::neckbeard:

EDIT: I can channel that thirsty ban hammer and direct it towards the squeakers with temp gags.

#SqueakerPurge

Edited by Z1galord

Cringe

8 hours ago, Kite9867 said:

so everyone???

image0.jpg