Brotherwolf

HnS - 3,000 Hours

Posted  Edited by Musicality

Congratulations on 3,000 hours bitch! 

You're still a noob in comparison to my TF2 hours... I have 9000 hours on TF2 alone. :klappa:

GFLClan without you would be awful. I am so glad to play with you lots, talk lots, and have a lot of fun together! You're the biggest nub and my biggest bitch. 

I look forward to the future memories we have together in the server! Let's keep GFL Hide and Seek running strong! 

Happy Holidays bitch! Stay safe :)

~Musical

GFLClan Hide and Seek's Second Biggest Nub

Edited by Musicality

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

Posted  Edited by bratvurst

On 12/20/2020 at 2:31 PM, BrotherWolf said:

kept the server from being shut down

shouldve shut down

On 12/20/2020 at 9:17 PM, SiraidOwO said:

imagine wasting 3k hours of your life on gmod

trueimage.png.d6827343e6b114990f54e7cc0ac33c97.png

On 12/21/2020 at 9:08 PM, tactical retard said:

3k hours doesn't count if it's not all on bricolage

also true

Edited by bratvurst

On 12/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, BrotherWolf said:

Idk what I'm doing with my life at this point, but I made a post thanking all of the admins I've worked with when I hit 2,000 hours on HnS.

Now, I just hit 3,000 hours and would like to do the same thing, but I would like to thank the people who I played with in 2020 and were here throughout my journey. 

I'd first like to say that in 2020, I almost resigned in the very beginning due to an extremely busy school schedule, but Covid basically gave me the time to come back, and I've just sorta been playing ever since, and the people of 2020 have been the ones that have kept me playing, especially when HnS was in a tough situation and almost got shut down. I'd first like to say that our staff and playerbase are great, and we really stepped it up in times of crisis. 2020 players and staff, you're the reason why we've survived, and words cannot express how grateful I am for that. We went up by over 100 ranks in Gametracker and rose our player average from 6 to 9 in just two weeks. We were down and out, yet we clawed back, and I'm truly thrilled about that.

@TheThirdReaper, @Harakoni, @Cuddlecakes, @Frostydogs - Despite being on other servers, you have enhanced my experience on GFL, so grateful that I know a few people outside HnS 💜

@slay_spider, @tactical retard, @Melly, @Pilbif@Beep The Bad Fishy@Hobodog, @JohnJefe, @Sneky Snek - My regulars of 2020, I wouldn't still be playing without you 💜

@KryptekBlu3 - Fun being admin with you, sorry that you both resigned, plz come back one day, and not on an alt 💜

@SiraidOwO, @spookyowo - Fun being verbally abused, plz do it more 💜

@Jamie-Jay, @VortexKiryu - Thx for letting me simp you 💜

@mbs, @Booster, @Shabby - It really sucks that all of you were demoted, I was extremely sad and frustrated about that, as was just about all of the playerbase, I really hope you all come back and eventually be admin here again 💜

@ZenZar, @JazzaNF - TRIAL BABEHS 💜

@Jat, @bnewton, @NokiaSaikou, @HomelessBert - We fuckin did it along with other players and staff that are mentioned throughout the post, your dedication to raising the player average meant a lot to me and I'm extremely thankful that you all are here 💜

@FeniNeko - =w= 💜

@Zexired - Absolutely thrilled you came back, so happy to see you on the staff team again 💜

@SpookxPaige - Best girl of 2020, probably the best friend I've made this year and my experience wouldn't have been the same without you, my bear 💜

@Musicality - Ah yes, my bitch, we've gone way back and without you, I'd definitely be missing something without the 2nd biggest nub on the server 💜

@FrankAL - My fellow senior, we the team 💜

@PopcornGoesPopping - My South Carolinian brother, I can talk just about anything with you and you've been there since 2018, so glad you're still here 💜

@Rennadai, @Pyros - Last but not least, I'm overjoyed that you two promoted me to senior and kept the server from being shut down, so glad it wasn't just abruptly shut down, thank you both for ultimately saving HnS, as I might not be talking in GFL if not for the both of you 💜

Thanks to everyone else who enhanced my experience during 2020 and quarantine, let's hope 2021 is a better year for all of us. Stay safe and Happy Holidays! 💜

You’ll see me on an alt again 🥲