StarbucksGirl56

Old OG players in jailbreak.

I used to be Vix or Vixifeir, and I stopped playing for some reason I can't remember. Anyway, I've been waiting for a new Gmod JB for a while (I was actually waiting for cwrp) and I got to play on the new server, and it's looking like it's way better than the old one.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

I think I had the most viewed admin app on the old server.  Definitely the best admin app ever.  The new server will be fun and exciting cannot wait to have it come out for everybody. :P:)

Do you know how to make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.22.28 PM.png

14 minutes ago, Addy said:

tf is this shit. why does it need a radio if prisoners are supposed to be able to listen to orders, unless you want the server to be full of kids yelling "repeat" every 10 seconds like they were a year and a half ago

Not a radio, it is a marker.

I9MhKK5.png

28 minutes ago, Addy said:

why does it need a jukebox* if prisoners are supposed to be able to listen to orders, unless you want the server to be full of kids yelling "repeat" every 10 seconds like they were a year and a half ago.

you can turn off the jukebox, its optional -_-

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Posted  Edited by Moca

Jailbreak my home! Or is that purge idc JailBreak :D Time to spend 500 hrs on it :)

Then there's Violator who just afks 

Edited by Moca

HiVisit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

Image result for fox gif                       Image result for fox gif                 Image result for fox gif swarm

I personally never tried Gmod JB, but I think I might have to now that this one... Is it actually back up yet? I don't see it on the website's master server list.
I helped run a JB server back in CS 1.6, and those were some of my most enjoyed times in gaming.
The CS:GO JB is pretty cool too, although I may have butt heads with the manager there before.
But, all said and done, JB has always been a very enjoyable mod for me, and you'll probably see me hanging out in GMod JB, whenever it does publicly release, or if it has already, expect me making a presense there soon!
Cheers :D

9 hours ago, MrManslayerX said:

I personally never tried Gmod JB, but I think I might have to now that this one... Is it actually back up yet? I don't see it on the website's master server list.
I helped run a JB server back in CS 1.6, and those were some of my most enjoyed times in gaming.
The CS:GO JB is pretty cool too, although I may have butt heads with the manager there before.
But, all said and done, JB has always been a very enjoyable mod for me, and you'll probably see me hanging out in GMod JB, whenever it does publicly release, or if it has already, expect me making a presense there soon!
Cheers :D

I was told it would open last Friday, but the server is open for tests. Just talk to Rick about the ip and the password

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Jukebox is staying for now as you can lower it to a low volume where you can hear the warden clearly and still have the music in the background. IF however other players dont wish to have this and it is a majority it will be removed...

Achievements

3 hours ago, TheQueenOfElvesDicks said:

I was told it would open last Friday, but the server is open for tests. Just talk to Rick about the ip and the password

The server will be released soon.  @RickGrimesTM has done a wonderful job trying to get this up in running as fast as possible.  There are a couple of bugs that he is trying to figure out, but ultimately we want the best possible server, so when Rick feels it is the best for launch then he'll launch it.  We just need to be patient and trust in the force. :P

Thx

-Mundo

Do you know how to make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.22.28 PM.png

4 hours ago, jpw142 said:

I'm a fucking person, and I like jailbreak, done and dusted. I was also here in 2015. No more information shall be given unless I am paid in hundred dollar bills or waffles

How about Trident Layers?

The current weapons are like the old ones just they have a little bit more recoil and you can aim down the sights on all guns

Other than that there is a current ammo bug which gives you a lot of ammo but that is something I cant currently fix.

Achievements