Cypher

Bugs and suggestions!

A workshop collection for all of the downloaded content, if there isn't one already.

sig.jpg

Ex-GMOD Jailbreak Admin 

Ex-GMOD Jailbreak Server Manager.

Ex-Rust Admin

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

27 minutes ago, Nubz said:

A workshop collection for all of the downloaded content, if there isn't one already.

There is one. I'm going to post it in a forum post later.

20 minutes ago, limitedshake said:

and anything to do when no one else is online?

Get people on the server so there's something to do. Someone's gotta populate it

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

The Shock Troopers can currently not arrest Clone Recruits and Clone Troopers, they're considered as fellow CPs. The elastic restraint doesn't let you arrest someone and only lets you handcuff them, as well as bind them to a wall, though it is easily broken. The elastic restraint currently gets used after one use, so there'd either have to be a place where you can re-equip them, or the Shock Troopers would need a permanent restraint, such as the tactical one, with which you can actually arrest.

The max health of everyone is currently capped at 100 health, yes, they spawn with more, but a medic can only heal others up to 100 and not their original health.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

42 minutes ago, Dano said:

The Shock Troopers can currently not arrest Clone Recruits and Clone Troopers, they're considered as fellow CPs. The elastic restraint doesn't let you arrest someone and only lets you handcuff them, as well as bind them to a wall, though it is easily broken. The elastic restraint currently gets used after one use, so there'd either have to be a place where you can re-equip them, or the Shock Troopers would need a permanent restraint, such as the tactical one, with which you can actually arrest.

The max health of everyone is currently capped at 100 health, yes, they spawn with more, but a medic can only heal others up to 100 and not their original health.

The Shock Trooper things are easily remedied. I think that the intention was for using handcuffs to manually put arrested prisoners into a cell, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm sure a jailpoint is set. We can make it so you can arrest CTs and CRs. The Restraints can be set to whichever one works the best,  beause you're right about the elastic ones being shitty. Health is something I'm not super clear about. The regular HP is 250, and the max should be 250 and it's not. Doesn't let medics heal them past 100. Will be looked into soon!

there should be a job where you train the recruits, since sometimes they join while there is happening a try out and most of the staff is involved there

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by DemonWithAShotgun

Problems:

- The door that separates the hangar entrances and the SIM/Engineering/Citadel entrances broke last night (the one made of 4 different parts) and seemed to be stuck that way for awhile, not sure why or how, but could use some looking in to.

- There isn't ANY training given on firing your weapon / combat, until you're either thrown into a simulation and die or get a higher-up to spawn some stuff in for you.

Additions:

+ The ability to lower your weapon without switching away from it (Like hitting e+r in purge). Could be nice for formations / walking around without people worrying about getting TK'd. (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180507408 <- I think this'll do it)

+ I would LOVE to see the building of some sort of designated PT room for:

>Battalion try-outs

>Training recruits fresh in the server

>Practicing / getting used to the SWEP climbing gear

Maybe a pre-made collection of props to be spawned in or a permanent obstacle course-esque setup (walls to scale, gaps to jump across, a jungle-gym thing (like the tree-looking thing made of boxes I saw someone spawn). It would be great to keep different battalions from cluttering hangars, etc. with props and even better for self-training or simply passing the time.

Edited by DemonWithAShotgun

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

Problems:

- The door that separates the hangar entrances and the SIM/Engineering/Citadel entrances broke last night (the one made of 4 different parts) and seemed to be stuck that way for awhile, not sure why or how, but could use some looking in to.

- There isn't ANY training given on firing your weapon / combat, until you're either thrown into a simulation and die or get a higher-up to spawn some stuff in for you.

Additions:

+ The ability to lower your weapon without switching away from it (Like hitting e+r in purge). Could be nice for formations / walking around without people worrying about getting TK'd. (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180507408 <- I think this'll do it)

>Battalion try-outs

Maybe a pre-made collection of props to be spawned in or a permanent obstacle course-esque setup (walls to scale, gaps to jump across, a jungle-gym thing (like the tree-looking thing made of boxes I saw someone spawn). It would be great to keep different battalions from cluttering hangars, etc. with props and even better for self-training or simply passing the time.

there is a place to train your aim, after you leave spawn in your right side you will see 4 machines that spin, you need to shot the white circle that spin in end of that machine while objects are also spinning there

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

9 minutes ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

there is a place to train your aim, after you leave spawn in your right side you will see 4 machines that spin, you need to shot the white circle that spin in end of that machine while objects are also spinning there

Even still, I was never told about this and didn't know they were there

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

Posted  Edited by limitedshake
1 hour ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

>Battalion try-outs

I like the idea of a permanent obstacle course, there needs to be something to do when no one else is playing as I already stated before. A lot of GFL Servers have their own special features which helps them populate. Unfortunately when I play GFL Clone Wars it feels like any other Clone Wars server. Also it would be cool if lower ranks would host some sims because we can't rely on one person to run majority of the events.

Edited by limitedshake

okay, I was now testing the arrest thing and I figured out that if the shock trooper have the police handcuffs he can arrest other players that arent Clone Troopers, this player will be tped to where you guys took darth maul, but for some reason there is a gap there and the player can escape from there, if possible I would suggets that shock troopers have the police handcuffs and to take off the gap there

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

8 hours ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

okay, I was now testing the arrest thing and I figured out that if the shock trooper have the police handcuffs he can arrest other players that arent Clone Troopers, this player will be tped to where you guys took darth maul, but for some reason there is a gap there and the player can escape from there, if possible I would suggets that shock troopers have the police handcuffs and to take off the gap there

The jail has a door itself, the props we moved there were to secure that Darth Maul cannot escape. The jail door is easily closeable and prohibits anyone from leaving the jail.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

11 hours ago, Dano said:

The jail has a door itself, the props we moved there were to secure that Darth Maul cannot escape. The jail door is easily closeable and prohibits anyone from leaving the jail.

Yeah, I discovered that if you close the door you can't open from the inside on a hard way, but we still need police handcuffs to be able to arrest a player 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

501st should have grappling hooks and different weapons as currently no 501st rank has any sort of grappling hooks.

Also maybe another job for 501st as we've got currently 3 maybe we could get a sniper class for it?

Achievements