Roy

[Hernia Surgery] Will Be Unavailable On March 14th

Hidden

I'm glad to hear you're getting it taken care of, that's good news. You'll be happy when it's over, and once you heal you can start focusing on work, GFL, and everything else that's important in your life! :)

Hidden

Glad to see you're finally getting it! Here's to a quick and healthy recovery. 

P.s that's also pi day (also steak and blowjob day hehewink) so I'll save you a pi (or the other) for when you get back

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Guest Ashy The Neko
Hidden

Glad you're getting it done, you have needed it for a while and i hope it goes well for you.

Not very good at phrasing thibg but i am very happy you arent going to be in pain anymore.

Hidden

I don't think he would like the other considering the surgery.

Glad you're getting it fixed so I won't recieve weird pictures when we talk (This Sounds wrong but isn't). I hope This Will help you achieving even more and do some of all the stuff That I know you want to do! If you Ever you need Someone to talk to Before/after surgery or in general then you know I'm there for you my friend <         3

Nerd

Achievements

Hidden

3 plus years ffs I remember reading about some fear or something you had with doctors I'm not sure if it was a joke or what ffs I remember reading from major pull and CNE and even positive I think.

also ya I've seen some things but this needs to be solved @Roy and I hope it is you make everyone worry about you because you always put others way before yourself so please help yourself so you can help others, take care buddy.

Achievements

Hidden

Good luck with your surgery! I wish you all the best. You’re a true and dedicated man to GFL and I know that this surgery will make you feel a lot better. Stay strong, and don’t feel like it’s a burden to leave us for a while. <3

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

I got a call tonight saying the surgical center I was going to be operated in didn't accept my new health insurance. Unfortunately they waited the night before my surgery to tell me this and tomorrow we will be rescheduling the surgery to another place.

Once I schedule the surgery, I will update everyone here.

Thanks.