Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by DemonWithAShotgun - Edit Reason: Sudden realization that I'm actually that stupid.

I'm pretty stupid. But I'm not that stupid.

Actually now that I think about it, I am.

I help people out doe, that has to count for something.

Edited by DemonWithAShotgun
Sudden realization that I'm actually that stupid.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That one guy in GFL that everyone bashes on because it's acceptable and not acceptable to agree with :L  but tends to be right over and over again leading to more hate :L

Achievements

19 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

That one guy in GFL that everyone bashes on because it's acceptable and not acceptable to agree with :L  but tends to be right over and over again leading to more hate :L

Nope.

"Be good people"

@Joshy in my opinion you're a nerd :lenny::kappa: nah you're pretty cool and you get to do a lot of cool stuff and travel a decent bit. (referring to pictures in what might as well be the Joshy Directory)

As for myself I don't know and don't really care lol, people are entitled to their own opinions. So if people like me then they like me, if they don't then they don't lol.

a895eb1cd4034e9df156cb741f7f9ba7.png

d887b9fd4c2de689e29075db61713b5c.png

7b2aa756b8856fc0e36d71329a9948d8.png

19cf400b43cd6920e9947f9993e41c0e.png

7f9d9b91dcaa0bc56f8721b86dc227bb.png

03f29ac09987d460bae8329e20aceaf4.png

xgIeaE5.png

d0d326751b3e8000af49ebe6f90bf2d2.png

Posted  Edited by SouRD

An online reputation for some people can mean either alot. Or it can mean absolutely nothing to them. As a player i was careless and arrogant i fucked around alot and caught a bad rep. Then i tried to become an admin and i sorta kinda cleaned up but not alot. Then i became an admin for combat surf and my life took off. So i worked on my real life and the GFL. Soon after I wad offered management on the server and i took it. At the same time I really took off in real life so I had to put effort into keeping up. Now I'm a trial manager I feel that I have an obligation to the players of combat surf. Providing them there surfing and gaming experince so i try and be a professional but im not perfect 

Edited by SouRD

Internet me. Everyone knows. :cockatiel::lenny:

IRL me. Contrary to popular belief. Everyone knows......

I am the polar opposite of internet me.

Meaning I'm super serious, probably try hard and not fun until I down a few drinks to numb my stress.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

I'm deaf. I'm that guy who have had trial server manager since late October until few weeks ago 

Some people have actually asked me question like, "are you really deaf?" Or "how do you lost your hearing?"

Generally, second question is most asked question. 

Not to mention, I'm GFL's first deaf server manager. 

76561198043643390.png

I try to be nice and fair to everyone, sometimes I joke around and have a little fun. Majority of people like me, a few don't like me but they tolerate me and I appreciate that. 

@Joshy if you wanted to know I like you a lot. You hog the GFL Member Directory and you make quality posts.

Posted  Edited by Bae

When you first came to GFL about a year or two ago, one word that I can describe about you is... Selfie whore. But not really the.... like the actual term, just that you take tons of pictures and they're actually good to look at from time to time. 

At first, I tried to be friendly. But rumors arose and gossips began when I started dating SoJa back in Aug 2014. While secretly being a manager for a month for CSGO KZ, they made it official after a month, and people started spreading rumors and lies to every single players on every freaken server that I go on. I used to be really nice to everyone, but when things like this continued to this day even though SoJa and I broke up on Aug/Sept 2015, it annoys me. I already know a few people or even more dislike me and want me to leave forever because they got nothing to do but be a 2face. 

I'll sit here and continue playing and watch them give me hate every single time. So this is how I think people see me as a negative reputation who shouldn't be on this community at all.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements