Bue.

Do you have a Talent?

What do you consider your most talented feature?

Doesn't have to be a popular talent, it could just be something your really good at that you don't think a lot of other people can do.

I literally don't have a talent, I just like hearing others answers.

If I had to chose, it would be my typing and art skills!

Fucking up eveything I do

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

I can crack my knuckles 100+ times in a minute.

It's not a good talent, but still a talent

Achievements

I guess drawing?

I've seen/heard people say it's a talent (which it can be 100%), Though I consider it being a skill that I learned on my own.

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Playing TF2 in "Slipknot Mode" gives me a massive advantage like ive picked a powerup and drunk about 12 redbulls,  musically im a metal machina when i listen to metal but slipnot level me rite up lol

4 hours ago, Roy said:

I wanna say programming/networking, but I don't know if I'm "talented" at it.

Hearing how could and knowledgeable you are at programming, etc, I would say you are very talented!

I tried to learn programming, I actually took a class for it sophomore year and I literally got an F, like that shit makes no sense LOL. It's not for everyone but the fact that you happen to be really good at it... I would consider it being one of your strong talents! ❤️

4 hours ago, TheThirdReaper said:

Existing.

Yo same.

Some how I almost failed at that too even. :kekw:

3 hours ago, mbs said:

Fucking up eveything I do

Common one. Especially for myself lol

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I don't come across too many people who are better at electronic design automation (EDA) than myself.

From what I'm told and what I would like to believe: I'm also a very talented RF/mmW designer.

RF = radio frequency and mmW = millimeter wave.  When people use these words in the field they are meaning how fast their circuit signals are changing.  A typical electronics engineer they work on signals that are changing a few thousand times maybe a couple of million times per second (kHz and MHz).  RF engineers are usually working on things like your phones, wifi, and bluetooth, which are signals changing several hundred million times per second typically around 2.4 billion times up to 5 billion times per seconds (900 MHz, 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz).  A person who says they are a mmW designer they suggest they don't work on anything that is changing less than 10 billion times per second (10 GHz); prior to working on consumer electronics I've never touched anything slower than 20 billion times per second (20+ GHz).

When the signal gets really fast the fundamentals of physics really kick in and a lot of the engineering approximations and tricks do not work anymore.  When it's a slow signal only changing a few thousand times per second they connect the wires together and everything passes through the wire- no problem!  When it's faster than a few million times per second then strange things begin to happen.  The signal behaves a lot more like light.  Have you ever flashed a light through the window?  The RF engineer's goal is to get all of the light through that glass window so that a person on the other side of the glass can see the message.  The problem you may have noticed is that some of the light bounces back!  Maybe you can get away with it if it's just one window and the person is right on the other side.  If there are a lot of windows and other objects between you and the other person... and maybe they are even really far we can say a few houses away on a rainy day...  it might be hard for them to see your message or maybe they wont even get the message at all (all of the light has bounced back or dispersed to other areas, or it's covered up by interfering light like light pollution or cars with bright lights driving by).  Best of all because you want to have wifi and bluetooth on your phone and to have it connect to all sorts of other devices like your television it's a lot like having 4-5 people try to send a light message right next to each other to another 4-5 people receiving the message from afar, and all of them have to interpret their own message without confusing it for the other person's message.  This is the challenge RF engineers deal with, but with circuits.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

I don't come across too many people who are better at electronic design automation (EDA) than myself.

From what I'm told and what I would like to believe: I'm also a very talented RF/mmW designer.

Reveal hidden contents

RF = radio frequency and mmW = millimeter wave.  When people use these words in the field they are meaning how fast their circuit signals are changing.  A typical electronics engineer they work on signals that are changing a few thousand times maybe a couple of million times per second (kHz and MHz).  RF engineers are usually working on things like your phones, wifi, and bluetooth, which are signals changing several hundred million times per second typically around 2.4 billion times up to 5 billion times per seconds (900 MHz, 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz).  A person who says they are a mmW designer they suggest they don't work on anything that is changing less than 10 billion times per second (10 GHz); prior to working on consumer electronics I've never touched anything slower than 20 billion times per second (20+ GHz).

When the signal gets really fast the fundamentals of physics really kick in and a lot of the engineering approximations and tricks do not work anymore.  When it's a slow signal only changing a few thousand times per second they connect the wires together and everything passes through the wire- no problem!  When it's faster than a few million times per second then strange things begin to happen.  The signal behaves a lot more like light.  Have you ever flashed a light through the window?  The RF engineer's goal is to get all of the light through that glass window so that a person on the other side of the glass can see the message.  The problem you may have noticed is that some of the light bounces back!  Maybe you can get away with it if it's just one window and the person is right on the other side.  If there are a lot of windows and other objects between you and the other person... and maybe they are even really far we can say a few houses away on a rainy day...  it might be hard for them to see your message or maybe they wont even get the message at all (all of the light has bounced back or dispersed to other areas, or it's covered up by interfering light like light pollution or cars with bright lights driving by).  Best of all because you want to have wifi and bluetooth on your phone and to have it connect to all sorts of other devices like your television it's a lot like having 4-5 people try to send a light message right next to each other to another 4-5 people receiving the message from afar, and all of them have to interpret their own message without confusing it for the other person's message.  This is the challenge RF engineers deal with, but with circuits.

Wow! That is really impressive, like honestly.

I somehow have the ability to get banned from every single gfl discord for sending a single discord invite to one person

- Former HnS Senior Admin-

- Former Prop Hunt Manager-

-Former Purge T-Admin-

-Former Breach Admin-

OOF

Yeet.png

:lenny: