Rosalina ♥

Jesse Is Jiving says Goodbye to TTT MC 24/7

I'm going to do the best thing and attach a random cat picture in this resignation because I don't know what to say.

I hope you can take care of yourself and you did the right move resigning before being pulled into the shit hole even more called a TTT Admin
TTT MC exactly

cat_144.png.256c59078fe3ca4b3db088794c790237.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Sad to see you go, you were great and it was fun getting to know you. Good luck on whatever you’ve got planned on the rest of your life 

Out of curiosity, do you realize the extra maps were removed and those changes were reverted?

As far as I can tell, there is no changes that would bug you. The only maps on the server are 3 incarnations of minecraft_b5, which are barely different in terms of gameplay. Not trying to say Loke didn't do a good job, he did amazing. He managed to rewrite a map to have different themes and features, without changing the core identity of the map.

Hope you still decide to pop by every once and a while. Take care ❤️

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

I’ve never personally met you but are you still hope to see you around the community every once in a while. I’m sorry that I has come to this and you didn’t feel connected with us anymore. We appreciate all the effort you have put into our community for the time that you spent here. 
if you ever need someone to talk to, I’ll be here for you whenever you may need me. Have a great rest of your day.

Best of luck in whatever you do next! Hope it turns out better for you than... well... that.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

2 hours ago, LawMyl said:

I'm going to do the best thing and attach a random cat picture in this resignation because I don't know what to say.

@Yogpod I blame this entirely on you btw

Sad to see you go, good luck with life and school

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Jesse Is Jiving
3 hours ago, LilyShiro said:

Out of curiosity, do you realize the extra maps were removed and those changes were reverted?

As far as I can tell, there is no changes that would bug you. The only maps on the server are 3 incarnations of minecraft_b5, which are barely different in terms of gameplay. Not trying to say Loke didn't do a good job, he did amazing. He managed to rewrite a map to have different themes and features, without changing the core identity of the map.

I had no issues with the original rotation, in fact I really loved it. My issues arise with the 3 rotating maps. They are well made, yes, but they definitely feel unoptimized and cause me issues with performance.

Edited by Jesse Is Jiving

RosaSignature1.thumb.png.b6809595ab04786c0ec6f011b9d1f862.png

45 minutes ago, Pyros said:

@Yogpod I blame this entirely on you btw

Don't blame the man for converting me into the right thing

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

As I seen a great amount of admins come and go, what really shows which admin is truly fit for the job is the humane side they present. 
Jesse has never failed to express the humanity of what a TTT Admin should have, and on top of the amount on contribution to TTT, I can say that Jesse is one of the greatest admins I’ve seen. 
It’s sad to see you go, I wish you the best on whatever comes next to you.

9A668DC0-C973-4D96-A2D2-161969D055BC.jpeg