Duck.

Council and their complete screw ups.

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson
7 minutes ago, Gumb4ll'98 said:

image.png.473db3b6b149c80ad3841d1d40f69b8d.png

Was Duck only able to access TTT-MC-Staff when they became discord mod? So I guess they spent their time as discord mod trying to grab "Gotcha" content for people he disliked. So much for keeping private matters private.

Discord Mods (at least now) can't see all channels. So he wouldn't be able to see MC-Staff because he was discord mod.
Edit: Poor english bleh, discord mod wouldn't have given him the perms to see staff chats

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

I wish you didn't post this.

I think you bring up a few good points in areas we can all work on.  Some of these problems we're already working on it.  I think any of the ones lacking progress could have been very constructive 2-3 threads in the proper areas with some time (you don't want to drop all of  your grenades at once).  I'm not sure if any of these are eye-openers revealing a totally broken community.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson
2 hours ago, BlazingArson said:

(though for different reasons as I haven't seen proof of these)

I want to expand upon why I don't see those screenshots as proof worthy of demotion
The screenshot under "transphobic" is uncouth and not right to say. Although I don't think he is genuinely transphobic and was just making a very bad joke, it being a joke doesn't make it not right to say. However, 1 comment like that isn't demotion worthy, definitely worth a private discussion given his high position though.
As for the "breaking his own rules", the screenshot is pretty iffy, but he doesn't address who he kos'd and just says he had said the kos. It's still iffy that he said that but he didn't give them any real info that would be ghosting.
And he was talked two and did have a suspension from his position I believe, so he did get punished for his excessive poor behavior, and, apparently, he cleaned up his act and learned to be a better SM.
I have my grievances with Jinzu but even I can recognize that he has gotten better after his initial mistakes, something you have, honestly, failed to do.

Edited by BlazingArson

Made by @Clavers

Thank you for the screenshots, I kinda lost mine somewhere. Even with those, you leave out a lot of details that I'll get into when I'm home. They're framed to make me look as horrible as possible, so I'll be providing some context.

Achievements

5 hours ago, Duck. said:

Jinzu is someone who has been openly racist on the server he manages (saying the N word on the server and then blaming it on being drunk),

Gotta be honest, you most likely have the wrong person. Even so, the Jinzu shit happened and was already dealt with well. Like Arson has stated, he has cleaned up his act, unlike you. 

Achievements

I'm not sure about Duck's chances after a thread like this, but probably a good reminder if anyone has something they want to work on or change I think the next community representative election is around April.  If elected, then they would have a seat on council and have a say louder voice on some of these topics.  It apparently worked really well for some of the people being discussed in this thread and I even heard that some people who may have been demoted or banned in the past did well in the last election 😉 ; so: maybe some of the applications aren't totally dead in the water.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

6 hours ago, Duck. said:

Someone with a preconceived hatred and bias of me got to decide whether or not I retained my roles.

It definitely does not seem fair nor fun when this happens, huh? Trying to appeal to someone that does not like you is not easy. I understand our personalities are quite different, but what we both lack is having a fair and unbiased trial. Given I do not know the full context of anything that was argued or claimed, I do know that anything said in your post was how you felt, yourself. I, too, feel like my past actions are only being taken into consideration, rather than the change that is being made.  In short, you are feeling exactly what I do, given our situations are different.

In agreeance with some other members, Duck is a good SM; he takes care of the server and gives it regular updates and tries to appeal to the community.  I understand how my actions have their effects on people, and Duck was not going to tolerate a toxic player. I do not blame Duck for his actions towards me, but I do wish everything was done out of a professional manner as that of a SM.

@Bue. wasn't really the only one getting told off on for, "climbing ranks" either.

Screenshot_20201228-160004_Discord.jpg

My recent activity has majorly decreased due to the way the servers player activity has been. I've every now and then have established myself into the server to help repopulate it but seeing how it was and with other things in my life, has definitely dried me up in terms of my activity and I'd like to Apologize. 

Screenshot_20201228-160606_Discord.jpg

I never understood the appeal of me sucking up to higher ups came from. I was expanding myself in the community and making friends. I made mistakes that I could of corrected and handled differently and I even went and apologized and tried discussing it with you. Eventually, I had given up on that. You kept berating me about how hungry for power I have been and eventually it deterred me from trying to fix our broken friendship because you're so set on what you have, "seen before" that it completely clouds your judgement on others.

This isn't the first time you've went ahead and told me off for going to public places and to call someone out, but you've previously outside of GMod Discord server and, called me out discreetly about how I'm hungry for power and that, "they know who they are." There are also some times where you went to the forums and made comments like these.Screenshot_20201001-004133_Chrome.jpg

Like I've said, I apologize to anyone I've wronged, and those who I upset during that time. But personally, I've felt it was time I had said how you behaved towards me and towards others around the community. Even during your time as a Discord Moderator, instead of disuading the argument between you and a banned member from Rotation, you continued to argue with him, even going as far as telling people to ignore him and that his opinion doesn't matter because said player is banned. 

I'm only extending on behalf on how judgemental you are, you really need to work on it and how you view others. You were a good SM, working hard to help the server grow and giving up your small amount of free time to the server and I appreciate it.

And I know I have my issues, but I'm working on those too and will continue to do so.

10 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

Today on a big fucking mistakes, this entire thread. I feel like at this point enough has already been said. Nick, Pyros, and some others basically cleared up most of it. And whatever that is left out should be only discussed with those involved. I do see some positive outcomes of talking about these issues and trying to find a solution for them publicly, but I feel like at this point (in this thread specifically) it's more like "let's bash Duck's brains out with other shit he has done wrong." But that's just  me.

I do agree it is wrong to publicly shame Duck for everything that he has done wrong
This is why I stuck to just what was mentioned by Duck.
However, closing the thread before Duck can respond would just be silencing his concerns.
And I also find that wrong.
We might be able to close the thread until Duck has time to respond to everything like he said he would though.

Made by @Clavers

6 minutes ago, BlazingArson said:

I do agree it is wrong to publicly shame Duck for everything that he has done wrong
This is why I stuck to just what was mentioned by Duck.
However, closing the thread before Duck can respond would just be silencing his concerns.
And I also find that wrong.
We might be able to close the thread until Duck has time to respond to everything like he said he would though.

Good enough for me to wait and see what he hits us with. While we wait you wanna practice holding hands?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just want to quickly add this to the mountain of screenshots I've posted. This is from the Council chat in the wonderful GFL Staff discord. We were discussing who to ask back from the previous Moderation team, and I myself clearly say that I was willing to allow you Duck to rejoin the team provided his behavior improved, so we gave him a second chance, and I proceeded to messgae him to let him know he was going to be accepted, to which he responded politely.

bX5X5z0c

Once his behavior showed no signs of improvement, he was demoted. To say that I have a bias against you is provably false. I wanted to give you a chance and have tried to be nothing but pleasant in our few interactions as of recently, only for you to continue to throw around snarky comments about me that you consider "jokes". 

image.thumb.png.8c632c91719880451dad76644dd3cb70.png

For example, you created holiday themed Discord icons for a few of our community Discords, and I asked if you had the original files so that I could make some for our other discords (I ended up being too busy to actually get it done though lol)

I truly have tried to be nothing but nice to you since your demotion from mod but you continue to hold past mistakes over my head and others heads. We are all human, and for you to say that I have this unprovoked anti Duck campaign that I am running in GFL is completely and utterly false.

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Im going to be talking personal experience. with reading not alot of above me but a decent bit cause reading is hard. im slow

I had alot of respect for you when you went into your manager position, infact i said for a long time after you were the best in the position to do it. That soon was shown to be conflicting. You handled situations poorly in my estimation as a regular amongst the server, Im aware of my history. im aware i should be no one to judge behavior, however i also recognize what ive done wrong and ask what i need to improve on and do it.

You had multiple times where people had told you issues before you ignored it and even when they reminded you. I even constantly for a while had to keep reminding you because you "forgot" all those occasions. you then got up in britches with people for it. Getting upset people keep telling you the same things. yet you never fixed those things, then ask in the discord what needs to be changed, what do people want. You would get upset for people not saying anything or reporting anything when it happened yet they did. you just ignored it.

You decided to take in server drama to the discord for no reason other than to boost ego. In my case you decided to personally go at me even when i was in a period of working on myself and helping people when need be. you labeled me toxic and misquoted me on multiple occasions. You had laughed and mocked concerns i brought up or questions i asked just because of my history and id say you made potential for encouragement of others to do the same to me. You even talked shit about me when i wasent around. Made fun of people talking kindly about me for how fun i was.

I understood i have a bad history and theres not alot of excuses for some of my actions. Ive admitted fault to them yet you labeled me as playing a victim. Yet i never saw you once untill this forum...where you said somethings you shouldent have done. this is the first time ive seen you admit fault and its a half assed fault because of your justifications. Other than that ive never seen you take fault when the fault is yours. I was hoping some of this was going to show a little bit of that duck i knew a long while ago but its not. its the same shit dude.

I feel bad, cause i know i probably didnt make it any easier even though i tried to change myself and part of it was for you. because of my aspirations to be a part of the staff team. Yet you ignored every instance of it, and only focused on the bad portions of people.

Oh and before you ask for screenshots. You know i dont have any.  Cause you told me a while ago during my time of wanting to change how i am said i need to "let go of petty grudges" and said i should delete my "issues" folder. which contained all sorts of screenshots. All of them ingame. All the discord ones were infront of moderators themselves so they know those. It pains me because you always used that. Yet when i asked you for screenshots of things i did or said you could never provide yourself.

I wish you well in whatever you do after this. Cause i can say i have no confidence in you ever returning as a manager of Rotation/Modded. Not after this. Though i cant say. im just a banned player. my opinion is invalid, right?

Spoiler

Almost home, but some big lies being told here, will clear those up after I get my dinner 

Achievements

Since drake hid my last one ill find a better way to say this:

You had every right to be demoted. Especially throughout the last 3 months. I'm surprised they got to it now, but thats how it works when you're busy. 

I have my own issues with council, but the way things are done about it; it isn't this, chief. And realistically you dont have any room to talk whatsoever. 

To reiterate, get help. 

Kisses

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Since there's censorship going around, I'll rephrase.

Don't bring topic such as these to the public as it goes against you and only you. It's pointless petty drama.

original.gif

Achievements

I understand if mods are hiding posts if they contain insults or slurs, but don't hide it and make the reason "Too controversial" or something like that. Not saying anyone did that, but again don't do that. Also again, do not lock this thread.

jitticus

2 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

I understand if mods are hiding posts if they contain insults or slurs, but don't hide it and make the reason "Too controversial" or something like that. Not saying anyone did that, but again don't do that. Also again, do not lock this thread.

The forum mods know what they are doing. They are hiding posts seen as unproductive, unnecessarily spiteful, or off-topic. 

Made by @Clavers