Alexis

What is your favorite restaurant and most disliked restaurant?

I used to think Apple Bees was my favorite because of the Chicken Strips they served there. But, in light of certain events in my life after 2013, I had moved to my birthplace and then towards Texas in 2016. There, I found what I would consider the best restaurant ever, Whataburger... such delicious burgers. They even have these Chicken Strip Sandwiches with butter, it was so fucking good.

My most disliked restaurant in my honest opinion has to be Olive Garden, (don't hate me please) but, I had eaten some stuff there, like their spaghetti, and it was fucking Terrible. Never, ever have I thought I'd dislike spaghetti from a high valued restaurant, but that's my opinion. 

So tell me, what is your favorite and disliked restaurant?

I'm not really a fan of fancy upscale restaurants, not really my cup of tea. The best place I went out to eat was a locally owned jazz club in Washington D.C. that I sadly can't remember the name of.

The worst restaurant is Burger King. Everything at Burger King is just plain nasty.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

5 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

I'm not really a fan of fancy upscale restaurants, not really my cup of tea. The best place I went out to eat was a locally owned jazz club in Washington D.C. that I sadly can't remember the name of.

The worst restaurant is Burger King. Everything at Burger King is just plain nasty.

um maybe the burger king you got near you sucks but bk is way better than McDonalds or any other fast food place 

My favorite place to eat currently is Tropical Smoothie. They have the best wraps and smoothies. Fast good in general is usually bad, if I do get it though, I like Chic-fil-A. All other Fast food is eh or I just don't care for it.  

Achievements

This one hotel/restaurant in my dad's hometown in India was insane. The owner is very good friends with my grandma so we hosted my cousin's wedding there and got hella free food. When I visit India again, that is the first place we are stopping by. Either that place or Joe's Pizza in Manhattan. Literally the best New York slice there is. 

The worst, I have no clue to be honest. Prolly the Dominos in my town. 

jitticus

Raising Canes is the one of the only fast food places i fuck with. Local small business is much better and affordable then fast food. Whoever the fuck goes out of there way for burger king might need to rethink life choices

Favorite fast food is probably Jack in the Box or In and Out. There's a place on the west coast called "The Habit" that's also really good. The only place I kind of like that's local (i.e. available in Omaha) to me is Noodles and Company. I haven't been to many places I genuinely hate, but every time I come to a place I truly would not come back to, it's some weird hippie food ran by a dude with a man bun from Seattle.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

I have a restaurant that I go to at least once a year called Cassandra Bistro. It is a rather special place that I eat on my birthday, but it’s also rather expensive so I do not go there too often. The place is a homage to a French artist who went by that as an artistic name and has all sorts of posters around from the artist. It has like some strange noir style over it that I quite like.

As for most hated… I have not had any truly awful experiences that was so awful I would remember them.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy
8 hours ago, Shuruia said:

Was it on U Street NW?  A  lot of good places down that street if you were ever curious to look it up; also a couple of places near Dupont Circle NW I use to cross Connecticut Ave NW very often.  The NW part matters in DC addresses.

Before I went to the UK I use to rave about Nandos while in Washington, DC.  I still like it a lot, but wouldn't call it my favourite anymore; felt less interested about it in the UK when it's pretty much all over the place.  Loved the garlic peri peri sauce you could top the chips with.

I would have to say my favourite place now is a Ramen place they have a few locations in California.  It's the best vegan ramen I've ever had (I'm not vegan just a vegetarian); it's insanely good and I'm craving it all the time.  You would think the edamame is just whatever go to a 99 Ranch and pick up some for cheap then boil it home, but this place soaks it in yuzu sauce it tastes like a stronger lemon juice.  We've tried reproducing the recipes and have been very unsuccessful.

sQEO7O4.jpg

Another place that I loved, but went out of business due to the pandemic, was a Mexican restaurant.  It just had a typical Mexican restaurant name it wasn't a chain.  They had the best Chile Relleno I've ever had too and some pretty spice salsa that still had flavour to it too (usually places just make it burn if you ask for the hot stuff).   It's the only picture I've got 😞 I sliced it up because it would be super heated inside... probably took the picture because I would guess I was waiting for more chips and salsa.

R45jdvT.jpg

edit:

A place I don't like it's a chain I tried it once and really didn't like it.  Mod Pizza.  I hate it.  It just tastes awful.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Favorite Restaurant would be Mang Inasal.

Least Favorite Restaurant would be Mcdonalds ( because it disappeared from my local)

Soooo My favorite restaurant has to be Five guys its just amazing in every single way. and my least favorite... taco Johns, I went out west one time had that place and it was fucking shit are you serious? It was the whitest food joint ever. Like Taco Johns like I have never heard anyone say "Oh hey lets go to Taco Johns." like hell no. Besides as it being the whitest taco place ever the food was awful. It tasted like someone Diahrra'ed in a subway toilet and slapped it in a tortilla and called it a taco.

Enchantment table.PNG

10 hours ago, Mr. Jihad said:

um maybe the burger king you got near you sucks but bk is way better than McDonalds or any other fast food place 

What fucking crack are you smoking

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. 

If I want burgers: Five Guys

If I want Americanized Mexican Food: Taco Bell

If I want a damn good chicken sandwich: Chick-Fil-A

Only place I dislike is Checkers because the only time I got it, I got food poisoning from it. Ouch.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

Posted  Edited by Joshy
2 hours ago, Serenity said:

I totally forgot about five guys. No joke, the best burger I’ve ever had is from there.

People in California love In N Out, but those are just greasy tiny burgers you'd need to eat like 2-3 to feel okay (and an upset tummy later), but Five Guys got it right and they have spicy fries!

edit:

@DrakoHD

Me enjoying my Chipote

Stares GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I just like food except chipotle fuck chipotle 

50 minutes ago, Joshy said:

People in California love In N Out, but those are just greasy tiny burgers you'd need to eat like 2-3 to feel okay (and an upset tummy later), but Five Guys got it right and they have spicy fries!

edit:

@DrakoHD

Me enjoying my Chipote

Stares GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Tbh I also don't like in n out lmao

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

Korean McDonalds is so good. My favorite place is probably this burger place near my house called CocoSalsa. Least favorite restaurant is probably Texas Road House. I havent been to one in the states but the one on the Military base here sucks ass.