Brotherwolf

Cya :)

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

The years you've put into HNS have impacted a lot of us in so many different ways. Thank you for playing such an active part in the HNS community for all this time and for being a helping hand/friend in general.

Congratulations on the graduation! 

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

YOOOOOO, this was an incredibly emotional read, no matter how much I knew you'd eventually need to step down due to university. I very much hope you to have the best time possible while going to university and to remember that feesh are unambiguously superior to Wolf Girls.

Also, on this current short notice: Wuffy Collar

Anyways, stay safe and don't get lost in the dark.

IMG_2961.png

Thanks for your help and leaning into topics; also finding a replacement or at least ensuring the community has a great support structure as you move on to your next adventure.  I hope you enjoy your time in the university and do well.  I think a lot of us are going to the university.  I am too, and so if you want or need to talk to someone I hope I can be helpful 🙂 maybe you aren't asking or wont need it, but just throwing it out there.   I feel like a professional student now haha I started university 10 years ago 😮!  Don't worry I don't think that will happen to you (unless you want it to) I'm kind of like a Van Wilder who graduated and just keep signing up for more classes anyways.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by mbs

Welcome to the club of Retired manager

the only thing we do is reflect and realize we wasted so many hours on a gmod server

Wuffy you did an amzing job as manager it was a blast working with you. If I'm not mistaken you where longest running manager so congrats my dude 

N̶o̶w̶ l̶e̶t̶'s̶ h̶o̶p̶e̶ o̶n̶ h̶n̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ r̶u̶l̶e̶s̶

Edited by mbs

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

Thanks for your help and leaning into topics; also finding a replacement or at least ensuring the community has a great support structure as you move on to your next adventure.  I hope you enjoy your time in the university and do well.  I think a lot of us are going to the university.  I am too, and so if you want or need to talk to someone I hope I can be helpful 🙂 maybe you aren't asking or wont need it, but just throwing it out there.   I feel like a professional student now haha I started university 10 years ago 😮!  Don't worry I don't think that will happen to you (unless you want it to) I'm kind of like a Van Wilder who graduated and just keep signing up for more classes anyways.

On the note of finding a replacement, can you plz add Popcorn to Manager on the discord and on the server? I wasn’t able to do that and idk who else to ask.

-Brotherwolf

I will have to wait until it's in the promote/demote log since I don't make those promotion decisions myself, but I am pretty sure it will happen very soon and I will happily help in the areas I can 🙂

Is it okay if I ask what do you plan on studying?

19 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I will have to wait until it's in the promote/demote log since I don't make those promotion decisions myself, but I am pretty sure it will happen very soon and I will happily help in the areas I can 🙂

Is it okay if I ask what do you plan on studying?

Foreign relations/international studies

-Brotherwolf

37 minutes ago, Brotherwolf said:

Foreign relations/international studies

Oooh I know some people who did that stuff, and they got to do some really cool work.  One person did something with the State Department and another one was working with Department of Homeland Security.  They told me that they got to do things like be on a phone call with the US President (only listening in though not a direct personal call); one friend was an intern at the White House, and they could hook me up with tours within a few days instead of waiting for months.  I'm not sure if the rules have changed since then, but that major definitely gets to do a lot of cool things 🙂

I was only in Washington DC for a few months, but it was very enjoyable.  I'm not sure if it's something you want to do too, but if you do, then I hope you get a chance to visit there too.  It's also one of few places in the US that has a Nandos, and I'm a really sad person I like Nandos a lot 😞

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by Token_

good luck with uni

Edited by Token_

Token             

-Former Nerd-