I wonder who introduced you to Purge and who your boyfriend is? ❤️:lenny:

Hmmm, I wonder:benthinking:

On 8/14/2018 at 3:39 PM, motorsteak said:

Name? George

Age? 27

Birthday? January 23rd, 1992

Timezone? Hawaii Standard Time

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? Get a name change since no one wants to be with a girl named George.

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? Admin

Which server(s) do you prefer? US TTT Gmod server

How long have you been playing? I joined September 2017

How often are you online and for how long? Quite often - schedule depending. 

Biggest accomplishment on this server? Being Admin and banned something like 9 people who were ghosting all at once. 

Best thing that ever happened to you? I joined the Navy. 

Worst thing that ever happened to you? Fell in love with someone who really messed me up. 

Words/Phrases you say frequently? Three Blind Jellyfishes. // ASVAB waivers everywhere. // 

Your greatest fear? Electricity. Horrible experience. . . that and garbage disposals. I hate them. 

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Someone took a really non-flattering picture of me. -_-

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? I honestly love everyone I get to play with; especially the Admin team. I don’t want this to get into a circle jerk session, but seriously - you guys are great. 

Favorite Animal? Wolf. It’s always been a wolf. Always going to be a wolf. I’m that guy. 

Favorite Color? Infra-red. . . or based on the human visible light spectrum, Navy blue. 

Favorite Song? Honestly impossible to say. Disturbed  - The Sound Of Silence is fantastic, but so is “Oh Death - Jen Titus"

Favorite Book? This is too hard to answer. Probably, Lords of Darkness series by Gena Showalter

Favorite Movie? Inception. Limitless. Act of Valor. 

Favorite TV Show? House. Breaking Bad. Grey’s Anatomy. Orange is the New Black. Supernatural. GoT. The Walking Dead... 

Favorite vacation spot? I live in Hawaii - it’s paradise. 

Coolest place you visited? That’s tough. Probably Japan. Saipan and Guam were neat. Chile, Panama, and Peru were... “interesting”. 

Favorite place to be alone? In a hammock on my lanai // or driving in my car. 

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Play TTT. (Outside of running, catching up on Youtube, or drinking). 

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? I only spend time with my wife :P Though my cousin Cody is a lot of fun to hang with. 

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? I prefer to poop when no one’s looking. It’s awkward otherwise. 

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. You’re “Monolingual”, “What did you just call me?”,  "He called you a Mongolian!"

Something you wish existed. cure” for aging - essentially granting immortality to aging. 

Something you wish was still around. Citrus Altoids

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. It would be nice to introduce a notification sound when rounds start on the US TTT server like the UK server. Additionally introducing blood/gore sound effects like the UK server would be dope. The UK server needs some work, but there are some fantastic aspects about it that I absolutely love. 

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. I am really good with remembering numbers / I can apparently speak confidently in front of large crowds which I hear is a fear for most people. 

Favorite Meme or GIF

Almost anything that has anything to do with this dog. 

917.thumb.jpg.ed5fdb213fcb4580d529b3745a95c91d.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, SkydivingSquid said:

Your greatest fear? Electricity. Horrible experience. . . that and garbage disposals. I hate them. 

lOL YOU HATE GARBAGE DISPOSALS?

I also have some good experiences with electricity.

- I was almost hit by lightning, a good way to identify if there's going to be a lightning strike near you is when your hair sticks up in a thunderstorm, it means all the opposite charges are in your body, and you're basically a lightning zone. I had this happen like twice (ran into my car both times)

- I've electrocuted myself with electrical outlets so many times, it's not even funny. One time, my history teacher in high school said it would be safe to pull out a piece of metal from the outlet because it was jammed in one of the holes, not both, so there shouldn't be any electricity (man was he wrong).

- I was trying to fix an extension cord (it was pulled off, and was a bunch of copper wire everywhere). Well I forgot to unplug it from the wall, and when I tried putting the copper wire head back onto the (live) copper wires, it exploded in my hand.

- I somehow got shocked by plugging something into the outlet, I didn't realize rubber was a conductor of electricity (it's not, I still don't understand how I got shocked).

- One of the few last times I played golf was in a thunderstorm, I was swinging and lightning hit a tree about 100 feet to my left. We can say that it wasn't the most fun experience ever.

• OMEGALUL 1

That's a lot to say for one sentence quoted. You talk too much nigga

• OMEGALUL 2

Name? Declan (pronounced Deck-lynn)

Age? 19

Birthday? October 25, 1999

Timezone? EST

Gender? the one with a dick

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? bleed from my genitals

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? Admin

Which server(s) do you prefer? Either Gmod TTT server

How long have you been playing? June 2018

How often are you online and for how long? I'm on just about everyday and for however long I feel like

Biggest accomplishment on this server? Getting admin

Best thing that ever happened to you? Met the girl of my dreams

Worst thing that ever happened to you? Met the girl of my dreams

Words/Phrases you say frequently? shet

Your greatest fear? letting people down

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? I bombed the fuck outta my final yesterday

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? all of the TTT staff and almost everyone that regulars on the TTT servers

Favorite Animal? Orca whale

Favorite Color? Dark red

Favorite Song? I have too many but according to spotify: Come in this Light by From Indian Lakes

Favorite Book? I haven't read a book since 8th grade

Favorite Movie? La La Land

Favorite TV Show? WestWorld

Favorite vacation spot? Cape Cod

Coolest place you visited? idrk

Favorite place to be alone? Anywhere outside

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? find music

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? as previously stated, the girl of my dreams

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? dance

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. I just rewatched Monty Python: The Life of Brian and the biggus dickus scene gets me everytime

Something you wish existed.  My ability to grow facial hair

Something you wish was still around.  Trial by combat    

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back.  I'm pretty ok with how the server is rn

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. I'm very passionate about music, which is so cliche but idc

Favorite Meme or GIF: Anything with the La Risitas guy Image result for la risitas deep fried

Edited by Mom
  • Like 1

Didn't even realise this was here. I removed question i didn't want to answer or just didn't know.

Name? Thierry

Age? 16

Birthday? October 2nd

Timezone? GMT/BST

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? Idk.

Which server(s) do you prefer? TF2 hightower and 2fort servers.

How often are you online and for how long? In TF2, 2-4 hours per day, Total, 5-9 hours a day

Biggest accomplishment on this server? Demopan 19 kill spree

Words/Phrases you say frequently? (Insert name here) is fucking dead!

Your greatest fear? Needles

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Hit in the nutte sac with a (light) hockey puck

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? Becky with the good xhair (i hope i said that right) and butthol horse, fun to play with/against and very talkable.

Favorite Animal? Cow

Favorite Color? Navy blue

Favorite Song? As of now, Death Grips - No Love

Favorite Book?  Does Guinness world records count?

Favorite Movie? Saw II

Favorite TV Show? WWE RAW

Favorite vacation spot? That one hotel i went to in Blackpool

Coolest place you visited? Blackpool pleasure beach

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Gaming

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? My best friend Kieren

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? Watch "anime"

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. "𝐛 𝐨 𝐫 𝐞 𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐥.𝐈𝐈𝐈 [montage]" by M a y o

Something you wish existed. Animal Crossing for switch

Something you wish was still around.  The magnum leisure centre

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Predicting jumpscares for some reason.

Favorite Meme or GIF. Evil villager/killager

tukLGP0.png

Edited by dr_steel
Wanted to add picture of favourite meme for reference.

Big question list... alright then!

Anything you'd like to know just ask me and I will do my best to answer!

Name: Jessica

Birthday: March 16th

Timezone: CEST

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip): Not applicable

Which server(s) do you prefer?: CS:GO 1v1s

How long have you been playing?The game? Since 2011, on the servers a few weeks.

How often are you online and for how long?: Regularly for an hour or 2.

Biggest accomplishment on this server?: Managed to hit some shots for once.

Best thing that ever happened to you?: Getting high on new years with my best friend.

Worst thing that ever happened to you?: Losing a family member.

Words/Phrases you say frequently?: Oki doki

Your greatest fear?Being alone in the dark.

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you?: My sister finding a huge double sided dildo while helping me clean my apartment. We had a good laugh about it.

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why?: godis for helping me figure out how to apply.

Favorite Animal?: Cats and Ravens

Favorite Color?: Pink, favorite combination: black and purple.

Favorite Song?: Sasha Sloan - Older

Favorite Book?: Goosebumps collection

Favorite Movie?: Thor Dark Worlds, there is a really good shirtless scene with Chris Hemsworth.

Favorite TV Show?: Lucifer, Sherlock

Favorite vacation spot?: The beach or The Netherlands.

Coolest place you visited?: Leeuwarden in The Netherlands, great city.

Favorite place to be alone?: My office playing video games.

Favorite thing to do with your spare time?: Playing games and hanging out with friends.

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with?: I have a BFF in The Netherlands, always amazing times when there.

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking?: Talk shit about people's clothing styles.

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard.: It's too NSFW to mention publicly.

Something you wish existed.: Sugar daddies that don't want anything in return.

Something you wish was still around.: Megalodon

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back.: A longer timer for being put into spectator mode. I regularly alt tab after a 1v1 and before the next match starts I get put into spectators.

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for.: Learning things, I'm always looking for new things/skills to learn, recently got into web development and that has opened many doors for learning new programming languages.

Favorite Meme or GIF: The dog sneezing gif where he looks at the camera for his last sneeze.

Name? Tony

Age? 17

Birthday? April 30th

Timezone? GMT i believe

Gender? Male 

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? probably same things

Rank (ie. Supporter, VIP)? member

Which server(s) do you prefer? Ze

How long have you been playing? 1 day in cs-go XD

How often are you online and for how long? as long as my pc wont crash i can play 5 hours+

Biggest accomplishment on this server? pretty much nothing 

Best thing that ever happened to you? my csgo didnt crash

Worst thing that ever happened to you? my mother died like 15 days ago so ...

Words/Phrases you say frequently? deadcore legend

Your greatest fear? deadcore fails

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? dying in deadcore

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? VAL , pretty much talkative and friendly

Favorite Animal? owls

Favorite Color? cyan

Favorite Song? i dont like songs that much but i like BGM such as Chronomia Lime (dreamin lvl 3 last hold bgm)

Favorite Book? Les Miserables

Favorite Movie? Shrek ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Favorite TV Show? i don't watch tv doe

Favorite vacation spot? i dont like vacations they are useless

Coolest place you visited? Brooklyn

Favorite place to be alone? my pc and my incognito

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? playing something in steam 

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? myself

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? F A P P I N G 

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. PEOPLE DYING FROM REFLECTION IN DREAMIN LVL 3 BOSS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Something you wish existed. my waifu for sure

Something you wish was still around.  my old good pc 

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. i never played that server before so ye

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. playing Piano

Favourite GIF or meme : when we fail dreamin lvl 3 first round with shit zombies :

AH SHT.png

Edited by Loveless
added forgot sentence