RivalRevival

PR and MT, trouble on the homefront

So it seems that it's once again time for Media Team to go home after a romantic dispute with Public Relations. You heard it here folks, they are separated. 

Now to be official, Staff decided that the merge overall was a terrible idea and less work has been getting done. So, we started working on splitting them up; meaning it is back to its own team again. 

Now, every team needs a leader. And the other Team Leaders have all voted on which of the applicants (which was exclusive to media team members) and was unanimously decided:

Everyone congratulate @Korowa on her promotion to TL, and wish her luck as she does her best for the team. In the next week or so, I'll be mentoring her into the spot of TL, but ultimately it is her that will be making decisions, plans, and addressing the team. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Congratz Korowa! You'll do great.  I'm excited to see what you have to bring to the table regardless of what you can already do!

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

Posted  Edited by eueuq
4 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

Now to be official, Staff decided that the merge overall was a terrible idea and less work has been getting done. So, we started working on splitting them up; meaning it is back to its own team again. 

I do not think the merge was the cause of nothing getting done. As you pointed out yourself when you resigned, you could not get stuff done because Directors were incompetent. It also does not help that the PR TL has been swapped out several times over the past couple months (Major Push -> You -> Quack (who is supposedly on break)). I do not know too much what PR did before this change, but I figured I would give a different perspective.

Either way, probably for the best regardless just for the naming alone since the team was referred to as "PR/media" ever since the merge in my experience (was not supposed to be like this, but whatever).

Edited by eueuq

Discord_qoN8aT2ZDX.png.f28687352471a3aed92f034cf759e7d1.png