JGuary55

Resignation

(yes this is a full resignation from everywhere) Damn how do i even start this, this is going to be unexpected to a lot of people even to me while writing this I'm thinking damn never thought this would ever happen :/. In all honestly i felt like i lost more then i gained which is crazy to think about seeing i was about to get manager, But throughout my years in here I made good friends with people, and until this year I lost about all of them to my terrible decisions obviously I completely take responsibility to messing up all of them but I have been dealing with being "sad" and "unhappy" my "impulsive" decisions my "anger" Just everything in my life rn. (that doesn't change the fact that i still did what i did) i'm at the point where I don't know what to do anymore, I sit here and think I wanna make GFL better as much as I can I wanna do this I wanna do that but then I think about me and knowing I cant do it, going back to the manager I kept saying this will make me happy this is what I wanna do this is how i can help out,  i wanna  help manage Rust  but I think long and hard I cant do it I make all my decisions impulsively only some seen me do it but its out there sadly I just don't think id be a good manager, and I know i'm giving up a lot like my Forum, discord moderator my head admin for 1v1 but I just cant do anything anymore. Another reason is I just need to work on me LOL people been telling me for years and I try but I just cant seem to do so which only resulting in me hurting other people or myself. Obviously i'm in quarantine and there's absolutely nothing to do lol Ill still play on our servers yk talk in discord but slowly backing away. Ill still play games lol so if anyone wants to play you can always hit me up to i wont mind at all :) just shoot me a pm in discord or forums. 

Now to this list of people that made a big impact on me staying and being my friends

First person is @braed im sorry :( I know ima hear from you after this ripping my head off, but Thank you for being my best friend, thank you for letting me push you into applying for 1v1 admin, thank you for playing with me and sitting through my shit, I know i fucked up our relationship badly and I always regret doing so cuz now we barely talk and when we do i usually end up leaving cuz something got me mad. I love you so much ❤️ obviously were gonna stay in touch and hopefully you still love me enough to play games with me lol.

@Roy Thank you for giving me Admin for 1v1 and letting me help out, if it wasnt for you I probably wouldnt have gone this far into GFL, thank you for teaching me some stuff about coding, and that C hashtag will be the worse xD but thank you for being a good friend, thank you for talking to me and playing games 

I gotta give a big shoutout to my 1v1 Admin team, you guys made my experience wonderful and fun, im glad I met all of you and sponsored some of you, im glad I picked a good group of admins to run my server :) dont fuck it up xD

@Mejilla :/ We had our small ups and a lot downs lol but besides that im sorry for everything ive done , I know im a pain in the ass and I wish I never had ruin anything. thanks for being honesty even tho i get mad and left ❤️ 

this will be a list of people who i met along the way ❤️ theres a bunch sorry if i missed you but this list could go on lol

@motorsteak- Thanks for accepting me to become a Forum and Discord Mod, im glad i had this experience to help out as much as I can

@King_Wailord you were a good manager for JB dont let anyone say you werent ❤️ thank you for a fun experience 

@Leks Thank you for letting me become an Admin on my Favorite/first server (JB) 

The whole Jail break side- thank you guys for accepting me ❤️

The whole Rust side- Thank you ❤️

@TheThirdReaper- You stinky loser xD ❤️ im glad we got to know each other.

@Boxy @Mimi gonna miss you guys pinging me 24/7 to come onto the 1v1 server lol and you guys spamming discord and testing me ❤️ 

@BicycleTricycle @Velocityy you to  were my favorite JB players xD I miss you bb ❤️ 

@Skittlez I know this is unexpected especially our talks and all that, thank you for thinking of me and backing me up and giving me the opportunity. 

@Mamoru- your gonna kill me once you see this but thank you for making me stay and helping me through a lot ❤️

@Angry Thank you for letting me be your right hand man

I know theres a lot more, you guys are in my mind dont worry ❤️ 

I love you all like i said ill still play servers and hop on discord from time to time ❤️ hit me up to play games

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Just now, JGuary551 said:

❤️ thank you and  I will, Maybe ill come on cwrp and apply for RMC again ;) even tho you left SMH

I'm sorry bb :(

original.gif

Achievements

Now, in all fairness. While reading all that shit u put in (no period or comma was place correctly, and let's not talk about the You're and your) I was typing to you, commenting on everything. Cuz that what i do. I hate you for doing this, not just to me, but to everyone else too. The ppl who gonna miss you, and the ppl who never gonna meet you. Now, I can't be a best homie and talk down to you for something you really believe in, and i'm not gonna do that. Tho i do say that i think u hella stupid for doing it, but i wish u nothing but the best for u. So if this is what ma lil homie thinks the best for him, well daim, then it's gonna be that way. I know with your leave, imma step up a whole level, shouldn't be that hard. But as you leave, imma tell you this. And i will not take these words back that im about to say, cuz even now im fucking crying over em. 

It's gonna be hard for me, to see you leave like this lil homie. But Daim bro, don't ever come back. Can't do this twice.

former Head admin and Manager - CS:GO 1v1

momomo.gif

Achievements

1 hour ago, Roy said:

If you ever need help with programming or just want to talk, you know I'm here @JGuary551 :) 

Definitely ill still hit you up ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Skittlez said:

@JGuary551 You better stay in the Rust discord. I also expect you to participate in the tournament you were making!

yes yes yes ill stay in and Definitely participating ill still bug @Nick about it ;) xD

1 hour ago, Mamoru said:

Now, in all fairness. While reading all that shit u put in (no period or comma was place correctly, and let's not talk about the You're and your) I was typing to you, commenting on everything. Cuz that what i do. I hate you for doing this, not just to me, but to everyone else too. The ppl who gonna miss you, and the ppl who never gonna meet you. Now, I can't be a best homie and talk down to you for something you really believe in, and i'm not gonna do that. Tho i do say that i think u hella stupid for doing it, but i wish u nothing but the best for u. So if this is what ma lil homie thinks the best for him, well daim, then it's gonna be that way. I know with your leave, imma step up a whole level, shouldn't be that hard. But as you leave, imma tell you this. And i will not take these words back that im about to say, cuz even now im fucking crying over em. 

It's gonna be hard for me, to see you leave like this lil homie. But Daim bro, don't ever come back. Can't do this twice.

LOL my post my grammar xD but its ok you can still talk down to me in games lol, we can still talk and you can still be my homie ❤️ thats not gonna change

44 minutes ago, flyingjoe32 said:

imagine resigning :omegalul:

jk we'll all miss u 😘

Lmaooo imagine now resigning :lenny:❤️

44 minutes ago, Auralanity said:

I wish you the best of luck! And, I don't know what you did, but I believe people can change for the better if they put their heart and mind to it. I believe in you! 

I’ll try but doesn’t always end the way I want it ❤️ But I’ll always try and try