Swishizzo

I Guess This is it

At least we can play h1 more. :pogchamp:

ps ~ I would say goodbye, but it isn't goodbye. We will still be in contact with each other so don't think I'm some heartless SOB. ::|:

26 minutes ago, Swishizzo said:

To start off i just want to say it was great knowing and meeting people on GFL. It was truly a fun experiece, i got to meet people that i will be freinds with for a long time, and for me, that really means alot. And now the reason i am leaving is because of the lack of fun on the CSGO JB server. Even though i was admin for a while on the server, there was still toxic people from all around. Hence a fucking daycare. But that shaped me into turning into a better man and gave me more responsibility to take care of. Which was fun in all honesty. I just want to thank the following people for being a true friend @Dogger @bballallan @iPro @Ahsim @King_Wailord @Bizarre @harry @CCookie @Cypher @Darkling @Zeb @Aurelien @nocheat @Halohawk @c0dfish @Wonder_Woman @Herbert @Johaw @PaulaDeen and a couple other guys i just forgot. 

Love ya guys, and it was great to be here.

See ya later dude. Shame you're not having fun anymore but feel free to join in anytime I'm sure we'll all miss you...

Achievements

farewell swish thanks for all ur help on the fanfic, i will miss ya bud!

Senior Admin on GFL Gmod ZS , Official Meme God of ZS, Squeaker Killer. Deathcore is life

595d4240eae1f_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif.9b89c98fc57292401c33ae15265ecd75.gif  e2b9894e46ddb834081cf96bb95609cfe9a95ca5  d780f7d961945b2d63fc488bb9bf6cf9.png

618a0776169eb45fff45ec3cf23bee68.png  3540308162_logo.jpg?0047

20 minutes ago, Aqqle said:

Cya dude. Love ya like a brother!!!

P.S where dafuq am i?

I'm his brother. :O.o:

25 minutes ago, nocheat said:

Cya freind,it was nice knowing you!

P.S. You gotta work on that sh*t game sense... ;)

Is it him or you who has to work on it? :wutface:

I'm not tagged, but I'm triggered:pull:

but it for the real notes...

You were really cool ma dude you were always really fun to play with, you were just really nice and joyful when you were on the server. Sad to see you go. :(

lil skits ::D: