Roy

Taking A Break From GFL + Small Personal Update

Posted  Edited by Kubnair · Hidden
Hidden

Rest well don't think about gfl think about yourself please.

AND TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T JOIN GFL UNTIL YOU'RE BETTER I PERMA BANNED YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU'RE BETTER

love you <3

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Hidden

Oh no....

Sorry you had to go through that :( take a break as long as you need to man, and get well soon.  

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Hidden

That's pretty bold to explain your situation.

Good luck!  I thought I may have had a hernia at the bellybutton.  I don't have an outie, but my bellybutton is not very deep into my belly and the top region of it sticks out slightly.  I'm no longer convinced it's a hernia.  I was horrified about your time off last time, but you have a bigger and more committed team than before, and so I have more confidence for it this time.  Hopefully you'll take some time off of work too.  It looks to me like they require some heavy lifting.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hidden

Hope you have a well rested Break, @Roy! I'll be awaiting your return. :) 

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

Hidden
1 hour ago, Roy said:

Small Update

Just an update for those interested. It turns out I have two infections. I am currently taking two antibiotics to get rid of these infections. Afterwards, I will schedule an appointment to get surgery on the hernia (to get it removed).

Once an appointment is scheduled (hopefully soon), I will reply back to this thread with the date.

Thanks for all the support!

Thank the lord, its about time my man. You will feel much better

• 4 weeks later...

Just another update, I've been suffering from bursts of severe hernia pain along with other negative changes (involving the stomach, I can rarely eat) since Wednesday. I tried calling three surgery physicians today but one didn't support hernia surgery and the others are closed on weekends. Tomorrow, I will be calling first thing in the morning and I'm hoping I can schedule an appointment immediately (ASAP).

I've been waiting to get Charity Care (for this operation only). However, I need to wait for my bank to print out a letter (it is taking a bit). I'm hoping I don't need to have Charity Care before scheduling the appointment and I'm not even sure if these physicians support Charity Care (if they don't, I need to find something else).

From what I've read, having pain with an Inguinal Hernia (the hernia type I have) is a very bad sign. Although it hasn't been "constant", it has been very painful at times (it comes with bursts and if I apply any pressure to the hernia, it results with pain). There is a possibility it could be strangulated or incarcerated (I'm highly hoping it's neither). If the pain worsens and becomes constant, I will be going to the ER (I'm trying to avoid going to the ER if possible).

As for GFL, I'm going to try to take it easy for the next few days (I'm being serious this time). Many of you have came to me with things only I can do and I'm aware (some of them are still incomplete). I may be a bit inactive in the next few days depending on when I get surgery and how I'm overall feeling (I tend to feel a lot worse by being on the computer).

I hope you understand.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by Worgee · Hidden
Hidden

Hope you get better soon! I miss the Roy who isn't in pain ? Good Luck on taking it easy and may the chill be with you ?

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

Hidden

I realise that this must sound strange coming from me of all people, but I hope that this is resolved for you as quickly as possible. I always found it strange that you weren't in a hurry to have this condition treated as soon as possible, but it's better late than never.

Especially with circumstances such as this, you shouldn't be afraid to take regular breaks from GFL. Directors, division leaders, server managers; they all remain to keep the machine running, after all. You can afford to do this.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements