Worgee

Fortnite/BR division

Posted  Edited by Worgee

I've already talked to @Xy_ about this and still believe we should make an actual division for it. We already have 5 TS channels for it, a discord channel, several streamers playing it etc.

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

howaboutno.jpg.2defd83f948af160449de0f91f35d48f.jpg

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

56 minutes ago, 4ix said:

We need to focus on the divisions we have

It's a mini-division, there won't be any server. Just a sub-forum where you can discuss about BR.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

Oh cool, I guess.

Edited by RainGamma

2 hours ago, Drunk Taco said:

sounds great!

7 hours ago, 4ix said:

We need to focus on making this a mini division!

Fixed those for you.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

I am in support of a Fortnite mini-division as i have told you BUT, there are some things that really bother me about making one right now.

First off, I dont want a Fortnite division if its going to just have a subforum for it. Thats a failed mini-division waiting to happen. There needs to be some sort of structure and actual activity going on whether it be After Hour get togethers or whatever. I like fortnite but the chances of it being worth my time is if there is something to do, not just a subforum and "leader" who does nothing. 

The presentation (this post) was awful and nothing was discussed or brainstormed about what we can do with it and how to make it a successful division, as most if not all current mini-division are a utter failure. All of the people interested in a Fortnite STW/BR have never got together once to put some effort into who would lead the division for events, "Friday night get togethers", Grind Nights, etc. Most interested all claim that they will lead but most of you are just full of yourself. I don't care if you play the most, know the most, or are the best player. Someone who can have ideas to take ideas and make them a reality, keep things in check, and be able to spark peoples interests in joining the group and contributing to the division.

Sorry bro, but at this time its big ol -1

Crusty is correct. While I'd support a mini division of fortnite, theres not much possible for it. The beat we could do without a custom matchmaking key is an event where teams of 4 sign up, and whoever has the most wins in a certain time period wins an event, or even just a weekly get together. So far, its usually just worgee, duc, royce, charm, glenn, arii and some other randoms conveniently getting on together for a game or two. Without much thought, there's not much purpose

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

7 hours ago, CrusTi said:

I am in support of a Fortnite mini-division as i have told you BUT, there are some things that really bother me about making one right now.

First off, I dont want a Fortnite division if its going to just have a subforum for it. Thats a failed mini-division waiting to happen. There needs to be some sort of structure and actual activity going on whether it be After Hour get togethers or whatever. I like fortnite but the chances of it being worth my time is if there is something to do, not just a subforum and "leader" who does nothing. 

The presentation (this post) was awful and nothing was discussed or brainstormed about what we can do with it and how to make it a successful division, as most if not all current mini-division are a utter failure. All of the people interested in a Fortnite STW/BR have never got together once to put some effort into who would lead the division for events, "Friday night get togethers", Grind Nights, etc. Most interested all claim that they will lead but most of you are just full of yourself. I don't care if you play the most, know the most, or are the best player. Someone who can have ideas to take ideas and make them a reality, keep things in check, and be able to spark peoples interests in joining the group and contributing to the division.

Sorry bro, but at this time its big ol -1

Kinda right, kinda wrong... If you had read my ideas for things to do in the other fortnite topic then you would've realized I'm already trying to get some practice going with people from the community and not just wanting it to be dead like OW is atm. There's no point in making a get together if none of the higher-ups won't recognize it as a GFL event/get together. I have already asked Epic Games for 1-2 matchmaking keys and we will most likely get some as soon as they publicly launch it (currently only available for big streamers/youtubers that are handpicked , like Ninja and his tournament). We have players in both the PvE and PvP branch of fortnite and I've already played with most in both categories and therefor know that there is a demand for a division where you'd more easily be able to make squads based on skill/wants and work out some training etc.

Nerd

Achievements

Not worth it, it wont bring any traffic, Been tried before and it didn't work. It'll just be like runescape where no one really gives a shit about it.

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

On 5/25/2018 at 4:39 AM, CrusTi said:

Hell yeah bro,  this time its big ol +1

On 5/25/2018 at 8:17 PM, Eli said:

Totally worth it!, it will bring in so much traffic, Been tried before and it totally worked! It'll just be like runescape where everyone cares!

fixed again for you guys

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Better than a division, we should just host events/tournaments

The whole concept of a mini-division doesn't really seem like it will work on many games.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Just now, Xy_ said:

Yes!!!

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
15 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

better then that let's put our time aka the most valuable asset in the world into things like rust and you know what we put someone in charge of helping.

also if this keeps happening will we ever change how we pick people for leading stuff ik I'm talking about a subject that everyone sees and everyone is thinking about but why are we still doing nothing to fix it?

it's a huge concern of mine and tbh it is slowly but surely taking it's toll on our divisions and the very fundamental structure we once had and the reason why we did great in the past we can pump out servers all we want but if we can't populate them the very thing that "anyone can do" but I keep asking why is nobody doing it where did our spirit go that we once had we don't do what we could do with ease in the past and we keep asking our selfs why, we don't understand but I look at threads like this one and I understand, and can connect the dots but where are others that I would hope could do the same we can't put someone in charge of something who has a passion for something else but we keep doing just that.

TL:DR people accepting spots in order to go else where in GFL is not working out for us so why do we keep doing it?

because they are our friends and we simply vote upon people who fit the role of being our friends and not those who will carry us to greatness it's an obvious issue that we keep refusing to acknowledge and the fact is very simple you guys are manipulated at every turn and you see a friend in someone and that is all you need and you cave then it happens over and over again they turn out to not be the best for the task they where giving and another area that could of done great fails again...

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

35 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

The whole concept of a mini-division doesn't really seem like it will work on many games.

We can't host events/tournaments just yet. This is due to Epic Games still needing to fix their CMM and might not even make it publicly available

Nerd

Achievements

Where the PUBG MObile version DIvision 

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach