strawberry crab

GFL is racist and Breach has become infected

hello my fellow comrades,

I am most sorry to burden you with most terrible news but GFL is racist and breach has become infected. For you see GFL has become over run by a cancer. A venomous snake has struck at our collective heart and spread the poison known as racism. We now have confirmation that multiple Neo-nazi individuals from the deepest recesses of the dark web  have infiltrated our membership and staff. Whether they be administrators, operators or directors, racists have infiltrated those positions.

some people tell me these are just young kids and teens joking around at no one else's expense and these words are not targeted at any demographic. I do not believe such nonsense it is quite obvious what is going on.

We need to start an tolerant anti-hate social movement to rid of this virus. I believe how China runs its internet is a good role-model for how GFL should run its servers (especially breach). We can not start our own Great Leap Forward till we start this anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-transphobic social movement.

We must apply the thumbscrews of tolerance now comrades or these racists will get away.

1725823330_ScreenShot2018-12-16at1_23_06AM.png.8c60a423f344b6d9c2a0d8f0ed64439d.png

while racism is rampant in GFL fear not for the detoxification has begun. For a Guardian of the greater good has started with the detoxification. Soon nazis like this bigoted hermit crab will be warned and banned.

1354320988_ScreenShot2018-12-16at1_25_47AM.png.9cc250bb29d556e59eb4f97190ac4c5f.png

space.png

5 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

I See nothing wrong here except Breaches usual state.

@Mr Z

I think you missed the point of the joke mate. I said what it actually is the 2nd paragraph. I thought I made it obvious enough its a joke with the thumbscrews part? no?

space.png

9 minutes ago, strawberry crab said:

I think you missed the point of the joke mate. I said what it actually is the 2nd paragraph. I thought I made it obvious enough its a joke with the thumbscrews part? no?

oh i didn't miss it.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab
18 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

do you even lift?

@motorsteak

yes 890 lbs. only 95% body fat. haven't seen dick in 15 years.

a9d.jpg.0b0394a896d1eacb8784d4f2dbde7530.jpg

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab
53 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

Are you actually a person of color like me? 

@TheJitFace no sorry dude I'm just a country loving, Rat eating, inbreeding cracker. That uses all sorts of racial slurs for shock humor. For they have really no meaning to me but to other people not so much. No harm is really meant by any of them.

3 hours ago, SSPigeonShit said:

BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST A THEORY

@SSPigeonShit

A GAY THEORY

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

• 2 weeks later...