kaizy

Introducing: GFL eSports

Heyo! I'm kaizy, nice to meet you all. I am the leader of GFL eSports. 

I've been in touch with some of the BoD and we recently decided to release an eSports team for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

First off, I'd like to say hello to everyone in the community, and I hope you guys will welcome me and my teammates aswell. :)

We will try our best as a team to get the GFL eSports and the GFLClan name out there whilst playing our tournament seasons. If you have any questions, please ask! Don't worry, I won't bite. :P

We are also looking for members to help out / play on our eSports team, please contact me here. Thank you all, and have a good night:)

Sincerely, kaizy.

Follow us on twitter >> https://twitter.com/GFLeSports

I've been working with @kaizy for a few days now, and we have a lot of kinks to work out, but we hope for this opportunity to grow into something very fruitful and beneficial for all sides - a win-win for all.  Not that I wouldn't say it isn't necessary to apply for Membership, I am pretty sure we'll be exploring some other options that will make it easy for the team to do well, to focus less on the administrative stuff here (we'll handle that) and more on their performances and how they may represent us.  It's new to us, so not everything is in place just yet, but we're going to make it happen.  Thanks for introducing yourself Kaizy and on behalf of the team.  I really look forward to our partnership should everything pan out well.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Well there goes mine and @qDogg's plan.

It also seems a little odd that someone who has only just joined GFL (from what I can see) is leading a team as well.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Posted  Edited by kaizy
5 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Well there goes mine and @qDogg's plan.

It also seems a little odd that someone who has only just joined GFL (from what I can see) is leading a team as well.

Well, hopefully I'll become apart of the community really soon :D

Edited by kaizy

10 minutes ago, kaizy said:

Well, hopefully I'll become apart of the community really soon :D

i feel that you need  to go and fill out a membership application before going any further in this clan. you claim to representing an esports league for us wich is tight. but at the same time no one knows you or has even heard of you aside from @Joshy i trust josh and i know he can lead you towards being a role model and a leader of the esports division (assuming this becomes a real thing) 

personally i find this to be very odd and suspicious but then again im just a server guy what do i know :shrug: 

Just now, Rcool64 said:

This doesn't seem like a bad idea to invest time in. However, could you post some of your teams accomplishments so we have an idea of how your team is?

Yes of course :) 

Currently the team is new, meaning we're picking up experienced and hard working players as we speak.

As for myself, and my other teammate, Urban. We've competed at LAN's together against other higher up teams. 

We've once placed 9th place out of 29 teams in Sunday Reload at eSports Arena. We will be attending two times as more lans as we did, with GFL.

We're dedicated to make GFL sound, and look good.

We also play FACEIT Tournaments weekly (but thats not so important)

1 hour ago, SouRD said:

i feel that you need  to go and fill out a membership application before going any further in this clan. you claim to representing an esports league for us wich is tight. but at the same time no one knows you or has even heard of you aside from @Joshy i trust josh and i know he can lead you towards being a role model and a leader of the esports division (assuming this becomes a real thing) 

personally i find this to be very odd and suspicious but then again im just a server guy what do i know :shrug: 

Alright. I've been talking to DoB's over the past 2 months, and just now have we decided to make the eSports team. I was thinking of expanding the horizon with the team, as in having multiple teams in multiple states, but we'll see how that goes :D 

Where's the roster? You guys play on ESEA? 

Posted  Edited by kaizy - Edit Reason: reply
40 minutes ago, denros said:

good luck, hope this is new endeavor works out for GFL.

Thanks!

33 minutes ago, SavageClover said:

Where's the roster? You guys play on ESEA? 

And currently there is only two players on the roster; me & urban

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kaizygoogogo/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urban222/

and yes, we do ESEA

Edited by kaizy

Posted  Edited by DankMoose

we need a tf2 comp team.

WE NEED IT. And we could enter Etf2l, like @Imulion did this season and came 2ND with his team!

I really think this would be an awesome idea.

Edited by DankMoose

1 minute ago, Major_Push said:

...to host yearly tournaments for things like BHopping...

...bhop?

i like bhop

lets do it

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by DankMoose

and then have a few different comp styles, so like csgo comp. tf2 comp. 

and call it

COCC

Community of communities competition

Edited by DankMoose

9 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Honestly, GFL should team up with some other communities to host yearly tournaments for things like BHopping and Surfing.

Give me prize money and I'll start the planning tonight.