Nick

Thanks and sorry

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Take care my dude best of luck. SFB and Cobra where great guys btw I miss them aswell.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Sad to see you go, Mr. Head-Banana.

I'm honoured by the mention, thank you. You've always been a good friend, and a natural thing friends do for each other is listening and helping one another, so that won't stop.

Feel free to always message me, I enjoyed the conversations. And keep helping the Danes using Steam, they need you.

And... as an honour to you:

:lenny: 

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

28 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

Goodbye Nick, good luck with your future man! We appreciate all you've done for us.

Using a comma at the end of your first sentence would make it sound less like he's about to be married to a man.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by SwegBuster
1 hour ago, Dano said:

Using a comma at the end of your first sentence would make it sound less like he's about to be married to a man.

49 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

This guy -.-

No need to find over him guys :lenny:.

Edited by SwegBuster

swegbuster1.png

Sad to see the one and only Banana leaving. Good luck with life, mate. Thanks for everything you've done for GFL.

I know it's been ages but who else will insult me on Discord now?

You better hop on the forums from time to time, or your kind will go extint.

Peace!

original.gif

Achievements

It's a real shame to see you go Nick as you were certainly a very valuable member of our community. You've done a lot for us and we thank you for it. I wish you the best of luck with everything you need to do an I hope it all goes well. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

The time has come.

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ