Bae

[VOTING] Art of the Month: March

AOTM Voting  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who's animation was the best in your opinion?

• rapperdan
    • Faex
    • supercon99
    • WafflyDino

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, kenny said:

because the men in gfl wanna feel liked by a other female so desperately its depressing.

Illogicality has never been so farcical. Your post was hidden by a woman. Feel free to call her a lesbian if that fits the rhetorical framework you seem to be clinging to, although I would strongly recommend against that.

9 minutes ago, ZACKITO said:

no u

I think she actually means it, because unconstructive posts are a blight that would justify restrictions.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Shuruia Just because you wanna use bigger words for absolute no reason but to make your self feel good you can use more words that are far more simple then what you are saying makes you seem as someone who wants to be smart but rather be on a computer. I know i'm on a computer but i am really stupid so idc but someone with a vocabulary such as your self should do something rather then play games and go on forums to show knowledge. 

Achievements

3 minutes ago, kenny said:

Shuruia Just because you wanna use bigger words for absolute no reason

This ironically gives me an excuse to retort with a term that is comprised of words that you (from your own enlightened perspective, no doubt) consider to be "big". https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

You can stop trying to go for a last laugh now. I'm just here to stop a certain cult of personality from doing exactly that, because that doesn't exactly make for valuable discourse.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

This ironically gives me an excuse to retort with a term that is comprised of words that you (from your own enlightened perspective, no doubt) consider to be "big". https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

You can stop trying to go for a last laugh now. I'm just here to stop a certain cult of personality from doing exactly that, because that doesn't exactly make for valuable discourse.

Yo stop tryna act all sophisticated and shi. You think your all cool tryna act snobby. Like do cults even exist anymore bro? 

american flag GIFflag rebel rebel flag GIFb72ecd11edf135ee41e4453a1839fd9b.gif.6500160dc2f11b9b4442f861e4627a74.gif

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I'm really sorry guys. I never ment for all this shit to happen people are just pissed that there votes don't count.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by WafflyDino - Edit Reason: Rant

This whole thing is freaking stupid. God forbid someone says anything  about their friend. I just wanted something that was fair. And that's what the creative team wants. Go ahead call me salty, say people only voted for me because I'm a girl. You're ignoring the whole fact of this being an art contest! This has become a whole pissing race of votes and winning instead of that the actual topic is. ART.

The ONLY reason I said anything is because I found it unfair how people(including myself) spent hours on their submissions don't get their hard work recognized. Dan submitted a god damn clip of a game to win because no one else submitted anything. 

Its unfair for the artist who've actually done work to lose to something that took seconds to make. Yes anything could be called art. But real art takes effort and appreciation for the piece. It came from the artist not only to express themselves and their artistic ability.

The creative team was nice enough to hold this contest for us, @Bae was nice enough to allow dans submission in. I'm so done with this drama over some fucking fanboys. @rapperdan I do not know you. But your friends or whoever they are, are making you look like this popular prick that gets defended mercilessly because you're funny. 

This honestly should be like locked now because all the comments here are becoming toxic and I'm afraid they might make it so art of the month isn't a thing. Please don't ruin that for the people who actually enjoy these.

My apologies if I acted any type of way that's disrespectful. I put this up because this is how I feel. I am truest sorry to the creative team as well. I know you guys just wanted some fun in the community and allow us artist to do something. 

Just know that people like myself and @Finnick, @Faex, and @supercon99 do appreciate you guys and all that you do.

Edited by WafflyDino
Rant

3 minutes ago, WafflyDino said:

This is honestly the biggest fuck you to the people who actually worked hard on their pieces. 

@Faex @supercon99,

it was truly nice to have enter along side you both.

Dude, chill out. Dan won. It's done, an over with. Grow up.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by Faex
On 4/4/2017 at 11:01 PM, Bae said:

Examples of Troll or Disrespectful comments:

• Art team sucks ass, dan for art leader
  • because i can / because because / because it's dan

You get the idea correct? So I will be judging that. If you have a problem, please complain to my leader or any of the Directorate. Do not complain to a CA because this is not their business. If they have a problem, they should come to us first before making decisions on their own. 

Thanks for reading. If you hate or dislike me after this, oh well, deal with it. ♥ :D

Edited by Faex

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Posted  Edited by PresidentTrump

So did @rapperdan win?

Edited by PresidentTrump

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

On 4/4/2017 at 1:10 AM, Bae said:

This poll will lock on April 11th and the winner will be announced the following day. Good luck to the few that entered!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Posted  Edited by PresidentTrump
12 minutes ago, Faex said:

ok thanks, I just wanted to know if my Boi @rapperdan won.

Edited by PresidentTrump

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by LegendsOfFluff

I voted for @rapperdan because I hit that shot for him.

He will deny it.

But only we will truely know.

But really that was a sick flick

Edited by LegendsOfFluff

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by iPro

I'm not adding to anything, but people need to grow up and act like adults. 

Reading this I couldn't tell whether this was a art post or a 1st grade recess. 

Grow up and stop acting immature, if you have a problem message the higher ups.

Edited by iPro

• Bae locked and unpinned this topic