Dano

My Time Has Come

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

You created lot of positive energy in GFL, good stuff.

Too bad we never made a trip to cologne.

I was looking forward to that. One day, perhaps. <3

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

Goodluck in everything you do man, you were one of the first people I looked up to in this community and I am very thankful for what you have done while here. Thank and goodbye.

We love you, welcome back to the ranks of the common <3 

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Personally your rank doesn't matter to me and never did. You're my friend and I love you. I know you aren't leaving us so I'm happy. Let's see how long it takes you to get to top 500!

Achievements

ive been with GFL for 4 years but never got to really see u i heard u were a amazing person it is sad when anyone resigns from GFL but u will leave a hole in the community

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

in all seriousness, I remember back when you first got manager. I've watched you climb in to community, although we might not been as close friends as others its sad to see you go.

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Well, there goes another one, we'll miss you both :(

@Dano if it is ever that I got help from GFL, it was from you, you're the guy that explained everything to me, and helped me progress within the community, you're the only guy that helped me understand GFL and the system, and I loved your character, I've always wanted to buy Overwatch so we can play together =(

@Shuruia I don't know about you, but you sound like a cool guy, you seem very energetic, and know what you're doing.

Sad to see you two guys go :/ 

Achievements

5 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

So as some of you may have guessed, there is more to this than a simple "resignation". A public thread is not a suitable place for the related discussion that would ensue, so please PM me if you want the relevant details.

In any case, it's a shame that it's come to this. I still love all of you, of course.

Hmmm threatening to release info that should not be released via pm? how do I contact you so I could see this dope topic of things that are not ment to be discussed?

Achievements