FzFuRy

fix your fking server

I swear to god, idk wtf you guys did. But back when i played 2 years ago this shit wasn't so fucked up. I mean here i am getting longknifed left and right and when i wanna kill seomeone i gotta knife him 3 times and he still doesn't die. Fucking do something about it, holy fuck. This shit is not even playable.

https://streamable.com/d20fb

https://streamable.com/whg7i

I can give you enough clips to see how trash your fking knife registering is if you don't believe me. Rather have bhop removed then play with this bullshit. 

ye i mean i accept it aswell but this shit is just not fun anymore to play. Like what's the point in defending if you die every round to a longknife. Whats the point in playing zm when people don't even die if you knife them. I mean look at the fking clip, that is insane dude.

Why do you always gotta reply with your dumb comments man. Like everything you say has no foundation to it. Atleast spit some facts or something lol

You'll have to ignore Chris. He's a bit on the retard side. 

I stay away from cs myself, so im not sure what exactly is "wrong" but my advice would be to try out some of our other servers and see if they are more to your liking. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Hello @FzFuRy,

I'm really sorry that you had a bad experience on the Zombie Escape server. Unfortunately, there are things we cannot control, such as ping, which may negatively impact your gameplay. But, I do agree that something like the long knife is truly an issue that should be addressed. The best people to give you a response would be @reduct or @xSnowyAngel. They are the server managers for Zombie Escape, as you may know. 

We, as a community, are always looking to improve player's experiences and this is a solid example of the type of response we'd like. ( A little less profanity😉) Please, if you have any other issues feel free to add them onto this thread or post them in suggestions. I hope that Reduct or Snowy are able to get back with you soon! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks, Skittlez. 

7 minutes ago, Ninja Chris said:

@k2nod i can't call a retard a retard but a director can call a superior intellectual like me a retard this is clearly retarded double standards.. :excuseme:

The difference is: I'm not using it several times in the least proactive way. 

Plus I don't have a personal vendetta against the person I'm using it as a bant on, unlike your history shows with this guy. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Wait whut. People actually helping me out on the forums. I'm so confused lol. But thanks @WigglesWorth and @Skittlez. Wish we had more guys like you in the ZE community, other then these toxic kids like chris. But yeah i know ping and all that plays a part. But honestly i don't think that's the only problem. I play allot of diffrent ze servers and i only seem to be having this problem on GFL. And i'm not speaking for myself. I hear allot of complaints about this coming from allot of GFL ZE players. But ye just seems to me they don't want to fix this since i'm not the first to make a complaint about this.

5 minutes ago, FzFuRy said:

Wait whut. People actually helping me out on the forums. I'm so confused lol.

Of course, lol. You can always send me a PM if you need anything.

Assuming this is something that is fixable and not a CS:GO bug I don't see why they wouldn't have it on a to-do-list somewhere. I would @ the division leaders but they don't work on Zombie Escape. 

I would just wait for a response from the Server Managers to see what they say. 

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Alright. 

Firstly, I assume the biggest concern you have would be the first video you linked. The sounds that you hear when knifing something are all client sided, so what you see on your screen sometimes may not be accurate as to what the server "sees" as this can be affected by ping + the cvar that was put in place to minimise longknives. 

Secondly, in that second video, it's at least 7months old before we did a reset on the cvar which can potentially minimise this issue. And yes, long knife can still happen even though we change the cvar. 

1 hour ago, FzFuRy said:

I play allot of diffrent ze servers and i only seem to be having this problem on GFL.

This doesn't only affect GFL, this is just how games work. I've played on SEA servers before and I'd still get the same issues but I wouldn't care because I know for a fact that shit like this happens in a multilayer game or because I've been "outskilled" :kappa:by other players. 

This is why when you play csgo competitively, it matches you to a server closer to you/with the lowest ping. Although occasionally the bullshit hitreg will still occur. 

Finally, this issue has been brought up before in the past and like many other people said (including myself, PMing you the issue, and you acknowledging that long knives can't be fixedScreenshot_20190425-063233_Discord.thumb.jpg.43cf79503aa6591a76b41161827b4b1b.jpg) , you can't magically make it go away. Link to thread: 

If there's something magical that can fix this problem all together, please let us know

Pardon my English, I just woke up (and because I suck at English) 

Edited by xSnowyAngel

2 hours ago, tiberius1 said:

Maybe play on EU servers and not NA servers instead of complaining it's the servers fault?

23 hours ago, xSnowyAngel said:

This doesn't only affect GFL, this is just how games work. I've played on SEA servers before and I'd still get the same issues but I wouldn't care because I know for a fact that shit like this happens in a multilayer game or because I've been "outskilled" :kappa:by other players. 

Assuming we're talking about the same thing, how would going to EU servers help? It seems like it's a gamemode issue, not a server-based issue. 

On 4/25/2019 at 7:40 AM, xSnowyAngel said:

If there's something magical that can fix this problem all together, please let us know

бо́токс