Finnick

Good Bye for awhile

Damn, I know we talked about this a while back, but I still didn't expect it any time soon. Hope to still see you around (even though you said you're JUST resigning, not leaving).

I had fun playing Purge with you whenever I was/you were interested in it.

Now go get that CS:S admin :lenny:

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I've read this through PM first then now it's on here. I will say this again, you've done your part and if people can't give you what you should deserve or appreciate your work; then leave it. You helped. You sacrifice your time to watch our servers. 

Before anyone says something about "It's your fault for making finnick leave" because as stated. I helped him make his decisions. It was Finnick/Dakota's choice to decide whether or whether not to leave. All I did was point out some things regarding GFL and Purge overall. We all have our differences and interests of GFL itself. I did not FORCE him to quit. So yeah, this was all based upon Dakota's Decision. But I am glad that I helped him realise his conclusion.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

@Violator isn't to blame for that, I talked to Ozzy about you. Sorry for that, but you showed us that you've changed, anyway.

I'm sad to see you step down, but I hope you'll enjoy your time as much as you can and that you'll still be with us at times. Have as much fun as possible.

We'll hopefully see you fully back soon.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

Peace man

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Posted  Edited by Stud

Sad to see you go.

Had some very fun times with you, and hopefully will continue to have them. You've been a good friend, father, and son :lenny:. Anytime you want to play a game, let Uncle Studdy Poo know, and I'll do my best to join you.

Edit: You've made an impact boi. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 11.28.55 PM.png

Thanks for reading mah boi. Talk to you soon.

~ @Stud

Edited by Stud

Posted  Edited by Zebra

I don't believe you.

No but really I'm gonna miss yo ass. It's been fun. I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

P.S. I like how the beginning of my @ is PENIS.. I love it.

Edited by Zebra

Zebra.png

GFL | Steam

Would like to thank you all for the support,

This was a really tough decision to make, and I'm glad some of you we're there for me when I needed to talk about it.

@Bae@Addy and(@GLiTChsorta) were there for me when I was making this decision.

It's not their fault for why I retired, I had been thinking about resigning for about 2 months now, but I said I don't want to full out resign, I'd rather just retire for a few months.

I did try talk to a few other admins, but some just ignored me which made me feel like the decision I was making was the right choice.
At times, I felt like my work was never appreciated, and that I had to be the conversation starter for others because Most of my steam friends don't even speak to me.

I had only been in TS about 3-5 times in the time span of 3 months, trying to communicate with other admins was just a shitfest full of cancerous spam and stuff like that.

I do like some quality memes through a soundboard once and a while, but when you full out blast ear rape into my earphones, I don't wanna.

But thanks for everyone who tried,

Ciao. 

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

k bye thanks for the shoutout babe. anyway, you were one of the only non-cancer admins on purge so gg love you babe

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h