Rick

Promotions

Congratulations to the individuals promoted!

Directors Update

@Xy_ and @Nick are doing a great job at actively helping with the back end! @Xy_ has been spending the last two days making an automatic backup system which is functioning at the moment. He will be finishing it up in the next day or so and immediately after that, we're going to focus on performing the web VM move and IPS 4 upgrade. @Nick is making great progress with the IPS 4 application that will help with the communication between the staff team and the users in our community along with (a lot) more (e.g. official admin applications, better organization, and so on)!

Both of these individuals are very experienced with the technical side of things which is something we've needed for quite some time now. I haven't had this much help with the back end in a very long time and it's something we have needed worked on. However, after talking to these individuals daily (I talk to @Xy_ every day for hours about GFL), I see (A LOT OF) motivation, dedication, and leadership as well which is why I feel they'd fit well in the director role.

To be completely honest, I haven't felt this confident in our Director/Administrator team in years. I know they will do well and I've been preparing them these past few months. Though, I think we can all agree that showing actions is better than words which is something I need to improve on myself. Enough words, we're going to be focusing on one - two projects at a time and be giving updates on them as we make progress.

Overall, congratulations @Shuruia, @Xy_, and @Nick!

Thanks!

Posted  Edited by Fluff-idefulpray
44 minutes ago, Joshy said:

kNxEAqH.png

Should have done it in messy coding and clean coding so they would understand it :lenny:

Anyways congrats guys

Edited by Fluff-idefulpray

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by Gekkota

Congrats to these three individuals! 

@Xy_-Nice job, Buddo. Good to see you more in depth with GFL

@Nick- I don’t know you well, but you seem calm and capable for the job. Congrats!

@Shuruia-Nice job! We already know what you can do as a staff member. (Amazing work.) :) :thumbsupup:

Good luck, Guys! 

Edited by Gekkota

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

4 hours ago, DOOMSlayer_ said:

Oof now @Xy_ can ban me from gfl as a whole

Don't worry, I could before too.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Congratulations, @Nick, @Xy_ and @Shuruia! I believe you’ll all do great and make the next step in making our community even better. Thank you again, and hope you guys will all be successful.

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC