Mamoru

Thanks for everything

So, well to no surprise im finally leaving GFL for good... I've been here for awhile, even tho most dont know. I cant explain with words what GFl have done for me in my life, both online and in the real life. GFL Gave me friends and a lot of people that i came to care about. I've had a lot of good moments with many on here that i wont forget or regret. I've talked to a lot of people, some remember me, others dont.

Like everyone else who leave, i have some people whom i care much about. so im going to tag them. (sorry if i forget any)

@Nap14hockey - Well, old friend, you were the first person to talk to me (that i remember) Love you for helping me back then.

@Dano - My german friend, always greeding me with a sweet tone of "Mamoooru" still makes me happy to think about.

@Anamo - "what kind of weeb is this?"

@nocheat - Lets be real for once, you have fucked a goat

@Worgee - Not saying bye to you, Just making sure you remember me when i suddenly knocks on your door ;)

@RickGrimesTM - "quak"

@Moose - should be named "never won a 1v1" xD gonna miss you.

@PaulaDeen - My true lover <3

@King_Wailord - More gay than me, king_gaylord.

@Alucardfairy - Not gonna lose our streak... dont worry.

@Toni Bamanaboni - Dont be tocix <3 luv u

@TomRiddle - still dont know your real name... but for me youll be tom either way <3 gonna miss you.

@Darkling - thanks for being so sweet and caring, and for helping me sometimes <3

@Misaki - Think im gonna miss you the most, or something. We've had some deep conversations and laughed a lot together.

Love you all, you've all helped me in some way or another. I've had my difficulties in life and you've have really helped me back up when i've fallen...

Thanks....

former Head admin and Manager - CS:GO 1v1

momomo.gif

Achievements

:( how dare you not tag me twat

i'll miss you boi you better still keep in touch

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

Nice Shot

No lie this may sound gay af but no homo I would lay down in my bed on a live stream the same time you are also laying in bed on the same live stream it was not the same bed so please ladies not now we hot bods don't have the time for you 

Achievements

Mamoru nooooooooooooooooooo!

Please do comps with me here and there still :P next time we 1v1 i'll beat you... hopefully!

Good luck with the next stage of your life and I hope all goes well!

Cya bud!

Moose

On 8/25/2018 at 4:17 PM, Mamoru said:

So, well to no surprise im finally leaving GFL for good... I've been here for awhile, even tho most dont know. I cant explain with words what GFl have done for me in my life, both online and in the real life. GFL Gave me friends and a lot of people that i came to care about. I've had a lot of good moments with many on here that i wont forget or regret. I've talked to a lot of people, some remember me, others dont.

Like everyone else who leave, i have some people whom i care much about. so im going to tag them. (sorry if i forget any)

@Nap14hockey - Well, old friend, you were the first person to talk to me (that i remember) Love you for helping me back then.

@Dano - My german friend, always greeding me with a sweet tone of "Mamoooru" still makes me happy to think about.

@Anamo - "what kind of weeb is this?"

@nocheat - Lets be real for once, you have fucked a goat

@Worgee - Not saying bye to you, Just making sure you remember me when i suddenly knocks on your door ;)

@RickGrimesTM - "quak"

@Moose - should be named "never won a 1v1" xD gonna miss you.

@PaulaDeen - My true lover <3

@King_Wailord - More gay than me, king_gaylord.

@Alucardfairy - Not gonna lose our streak... dont worry.

@Toni Bamanaboni - Dont be tocix <3 luv u

@TomRiddle - still dont know your real name... but for me youll be tom either way <3 gonna miss you.

@Darkling - thanks for being so sweet and caring, and for helping me sometimes <3

@Misaki - Think im gonna miss you the most, or something. We've had some deep conversations and laughed a lot together.

Love you all, you've all helped me in some way or another. I've had my difficulties in life and you've have really helped me back up when i've fallen...

Thanks....

We'll keep in touch, every once in a while.  

:D 

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out