AlphaOwl

Sayonara Rotangelion

Alpha you really did a lot for Rotation. I don't think there was anyone as committed and driven to provide people with a nice and playable server as you were. You did an outstanding job and I know for a fact Rotation is gonna miss having you as their SM. I saw you mentioned my CR stuff and I really want to say thank you considering you supported me throughout the whole process and it was you and the rest of rotation that gave me the motivation to keep fighting. But, this isn't about me, it's all you. Thank you for everything you did for the server Alpha, I can't possibly imagine what Rotation would've been without you. I know life is gonna take you in beautiful places because you really do have a lot going for yourself, make us all proud, Alpha. Hopefully, you'll keep me around to see all the great accomplishments you achieve too. Until then, brother ❤️ 

"You were good son, real good. Maybe even the best"

1220477669_DirtyNapalm.png.0392f56ab3131f658f6d2af6d68aab6e.png

(Thank you @Mister Spiffy for the banner)

Achievements

I do appreciate your kind and honest words AlphaOwl, it has been quite the journey and a fun adventure. You have done a spectacular job managing Rotation as you made the server thrive due to your commitment, dedication, and initiative to improve up until the end. While I'm sad that the Rotation TTT glory days are now over I'm glad that we met and had much fun online for years on end. I know that you have big plans such as attending a four year college and have a good career which I commend. I wish to see you graduate college, be successful with your career path, fulfill your destiny, and make the most with your life.

I recognize that people respond to the winds of change in life which is something I understand, it's something we all do. I know there will come a point where I will move on from Rotation and explore new avenues and take on new challenges. I do believe life will take you in a new direction where you'll get to do great things. I do intend to keep in touch with you since you're a great guy and if you need someone to reach out to I'll be happy to help. You have left a profoundly positive impact on me and that's something I won't forget. Thank you for everything you did on Rotation, thank you for bring an upstanding and supportive person, and thank you for all of the fun times and happy memories.

I'm a total wild card.

Thank you for your kind words, and I as well wish we could've worked together sooner. You've always done great things for Rotation, and I do wish you the best of luck in your next chapters of life. Good luck, and I hope to still see you around.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Best of luck with university and all, @AlphaOwl!

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Already had a very brief chat in Discord (okay really just me making a one liner comment to say thanks), but I didn't want to have the misrepresenting appearance of giving a public cold shoulder 🙂 thanks for your help and contribution.  I was happy to have you on the Senior team even though that time was short-lived, and I felt like you did a fantastic job with your leadership roles within the community.  Good luck on your awesome journey.  You're going to do great.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152