Lemon

Resignation / Goodbye

Posted  Edited by FrozenG

Sad to see you resign man. It was fun playing purge with you and you always copying me :P. Anways, I wish you the best of luck in life and we will miss you. 

Edited by FrozenG

C'est La Vie Ol' friend. Hope you have a good rest of your life. 

Così tanto vecchio amico ~ 

my hobo banner.png 

(Credits go to me ^)

my banner by mary.png

(Credits go to @Mary)

5985565e42cd3_Hobobanner.thumb.png.1b7ad0f167fef63fc942ee13765c35e3.png

(Credits go to me ^)

Thanks a lot @Lemon, we will never forget your contributions to the community as an Admin for GFL Purge US Servers.

Thanks again for teaching me how to play GFL Purge, I remember how you taught me all of the rules of Purge and most importantly, taught me how to use Keypads and Fading Doors.

Lemon I will miss you man... I hope to see you in the future.  Goodbye :(                                                                                           Cannot make small font because I'm on my phone but sorry for being late to respond to this.  Anyways cya around hopefully.

Zebra.PNG

Pain.PNG

• 1 month later...