DaPainWayne

Goodbye Purge

So, this may come as a surprise to most, but I will be resigning as an admin. Recently, I have started a new job, and with that comes a lot more hours taken up in the day which makes it hard to be online for as much as I should as a staff member. I still love Purge, as well as GFL as a whole, however I would feel like I am taking up someone's spot of which deserves it more. I need to focus my time on work, and finishing out my last year of school. I may return once the summer hits, but this will definitely not be the last time anyone sees me. 

So, onto the mentions as accustomed to all resignations. 

@ButterKing5000: Thank you for giving me the chance to be staff. You were always a great manager, with a somewhat sense of humor with that good 'ol monotone voice. Good luck in whatever the hell you do with that gold name.

@Zebra: You are still a zebra cake and I am coming to eat you. But seriously, I will miss you.

@flyingjoe32: You never demoted me no matter how many abuse reports on me you got :lenny: and I will certainly miss trolling you up on your hiding spot above the tunnel. 

@DoctorDJ: You should still let me ride in admin-copters. Those shits are fun. 

@stevepwnsyou9: Not sure if you even ever liked me :benthinking:but so long bro

@Gowther: You were always quite the guy to chill with, thanks for everything bro.

@Urule55: You're still an admin? 

@JoelSmith: Your accent always made me uncomfortable, but so long

@Unknown: You were the greatest head-admin till you left for sometime, was fun to give some of that abuse back while I could. 

@Stud: Honestly who are you anymore :lenny: 

@Xy_: Look at my boy with that red name, such a cool cat 

@SkyTailor: Your DJ tunes got me in my feels, or it got me pumped. No in between.

@PB-n-J: Son I will miss you

@Madaraa: Oh boy not this kid

@PotatoMum: No I do not wanna date you, please stop asking me it is getting weird.

If I missed anyone, let me know. I am sorry to be leaving you so suddenly, but some of you should have seen this coming.

Love you all.

-Da Pain Wayne

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Aww, bud, rip.  Ill see you around :P

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Lmaooo I'm weak!  While you are a great dude and was fantastic admin, I do not wish to date you! It sucks that you have to resign and you will be missed~~ Come back and visit every once in a while ! ??

3 minutes ago, PB-n-J said:

(Don't forget to come visit. We both know I won't visit you in the old folks home. :shrug: )

what old folks home, HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM?!??!? youre going to foster care

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

6 hours ago, DaPainWayne said:

You were the greatest head-admin till you left for sometime, was fun to give some of that abuse back while I could

And I was damn privileged to be abused by you. Also slightly annoyed that I couldn't do it to you anymore.

Come back sometime, I did and it's great.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

I don't like anyone, don't take it personally bro. Peace

my hobo banner.png 

(Credits go to me ^)

my banner by mary.png

(Credits go to @Mary)

5985565e42cd3_Hobobanner.thumb.png.1b7ad0f167fef63fc942ee13765c35e3.png

(Credits go to me ^)